Your First Bb

A_BB_Aholic

So, I see people posting about how BB "used to be". Today I even saw a post about how the schedule they are on this year is different "than before". Well, they changed the schedule on me last year (BB 8) AND I think in BB6, so.... my question is...what was your FIRST BB? And from your first season, who was your fave. And do you agree that NO season EVER could top your first?

I do, I remember Season 2 like it was yesterday.....ahhhh Dr. Will. Anyway, my point is a) a lot of people posting here are fairly "new" to BB and 2) BB will never be as good as the first season you watched. Lets see if I am correct .....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since Season 1. Season 6 was my favorite, although I hated the outcome. And, All-Stars was my least favorite but, only because I loathe Boogie more than any HG EVER!!!

my first season was allison and jun (was that 4?) but i caught it at about the 3rd week and watched till the end the season after that was cowboy and jase (season 5 i guess) and i thought it was better then season 4, season 6 was one of my favorites and the first season i bought the feeds (probably my favorite season) season 7 (all star) was another favorite of mine mostly because it was like season 6 part 2 with dr will, and i had missed season 2 so i was all about finding out how good dr will was (and he sure proved it) season 8 another favorite of mine i liked americas player i thought eric did awsome i liked dicks shinanigans and danielle who couldn't love her whining all the time about it not being fair haha

so to answer you, no, my first season was not my favorite, but it was the first season i got the feeds that was my favorite season 6 but season 7 and 8 are a very close second

as for this season, i thought the couples twist really ruined things in the begining, i feel the game is a little better now but it may be to little to late ya know, altho i still watch it i feel it's my least favorite season (ok maybe tied with the jun/allison season haha)

i feel it's better get the bad season out the way now so we can have another great season in the summer

i have been watching since season 1.... i remember the pug and not much else.

season 2 was good but season 6 tops my list....

i do wish they would take away the luxuries that they have handed over to these idiots. let them hand wash their clothes. make them earn that hottub.

I think I started watching in Season 3...although I don't remember a thing about it. Then I skipped Season 4 and have been watching steadily since Season 5.

Season 6 is my fave. Although, I wish Janie had won..and Season 8 was pretty good too.

I started coming here during Season 6...my first screenname was janiesgonnawinit.

I've been watching BB since Season one [when I was 10 years old]! I was excited for this year because I thought you only needed to be 18 to be on the show, i was wrong. Oh well three more years haha.

I loved season 2, 3, and 6. My favorite player of all time was Danielle from season 3 [and all stars].

:].

Season 2...I was pregnant with my first son that summer and watched religiously. Season 2 by far and Season 6 would follow that. :)

Began with Season 1, Season 2 w/Dr Will, Hardy, Nicole and Monica was my favorite, w/BB3 a close second with Danielle, Jason & Marcellas... and the girl who loved cheese who was voted back in, and danged if I can't remember her name!

BB 2

I never did see the end of the show because of 911

I do recall hearing Monica's cousin was still on the missing list as the show was coming to an end.

haven't missed a year since tho

I saw some of Season 1 (stupid work interfering as usual!) but saw enough to want to watch the next season.

I am torn between Season 2 and 3 for a favorite...I don't think I can pick one as better than the other.

fafafluff: Was the cheese girl Amy?

I have been watching BB since season 2. I cannot say that season 2 was my favorite although Dr.Will is my favorite. My favorites were season 6 and 7. In season 6 it seemed as if from day 1 there was great gameplay. The cast was one of the best "in my eyes" and the technology of the games starting picking up. This was the season we also got to meet JaneyDoll "best ever was or will be" The hidden gold room, the clues to the safes, the combination they had to figure out to get into the gym, the gumballs with prizes....there was so much!! Season 7 I expected more then what we got...I loved the showmance Janelle and Will put on for us daily and the way Chilltown ran the house.

Archived