Lost Personality Test

Jem

You are cut off -- helpless. You long to see the faces of the people you care about so much. Time seems to pass slower without them, but don't despair. "Lost" will begin airing new episodes soon.

To help ease you through this difficult period, Zap2it has assembled a "Lost" care package. Take the test below to discover which castaway is closest to your heart, and then read up on all the information we have been able to piece together so far.

OMG! I'm Shannon! :shock:

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/...,800|||,00.html

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest conniejoe

Thanks for the great find, Jem! I miss the quizzes. It's fun that you could find one that relates to a TV show! :wink:

But I'm kind of blown away by the results.

I'm SAWYER. :shock:

Guest ranster627

Took the test and got ten answers ... lol

Actually, I ended up being SHANNON

Guess my truly feminine side was really out ... I feel pretty!

Apparently, I'm Hurley.

"You are the party guy - staple of the beer commercial, anchor of the bachelor party, crasher of the couch. We love you because you make us laugh; you find the fun. But you need to hunt your own da** boar, you lazy bas***d."

While I'm not sure how much of that actually fits me, he does happen to be my favorite character on the show, so it works for me... heh

Guest XandraSkye
I'm a member of the Shannon club too. And something tells me that Shannon is a tad on the fickle side so it would be completely natural for me to do some smooching on Sayid and then go seek out Sawyer. :twisted:

Guest ranster627
Maybe it just comes down to the cereal you like to eat :?: I was frosted mini wheats.

You may be right because that's what I picked!

Guest Anonymous

I'm not so sure about the cereal theory -- I answered the frosted mini-wheats too. I think its probably a combo of two or three things. Gotta keep trying to see what combo brings up Jack now.... lol

I'm Kate....yeah, I wish!

Guest ranster627

I was on here earlier today and could`ve sworn we had a Boone, then it was deleted ...

Madam Moderator --- Goddess of LOST --- can we get a numbers update, or have we stayed the same :?: I would do it, but yours was so pretty!

Guest conniejoe
I've done this test countless times. I think the only person no one has picked yet is Jack. I do not believe that Boone or Locke are options on the test. At least, I haven't found a combo that would show either of these guys.

• 5 weeks later...

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name