Episode 8 ~ "lost Puppy Dog"

next week march madness (college basketball) is finals with games both wed and thurs so no new ep until following week.

Episode 8 ~ "Lost Puppy Dog"

Airdate: April 3, 2008

A battle of the sexes begins to emerge, as some women contemplate joining forces to turn the tables on the strong men. ( Paverati , Natalie , Alexis )
One Castaway, alone and isolated, takes desperate measures to stay alive in the game. (Eric ) / (Ami)
One Favorite is brought to tears when her loyalty and integrity are questioned.

( Everyone says Ami / but could be Amanda after her plotting to get rid of her lover )

RC : ?

IC: Airai

Boot : Ami ( Most Vulnerable in Episode 8 )

What about Eric being vunerable? Someone brought that up on Survivor Skills. Being the only fan left on his tribe makes him a target. But he's Ozzy's pet, so might be okay.

It seems Survivor is not on this week. Did I miss something? Does anyone know when the next episode will air. I didn't hear any disclaimers stating that it would be returning in 2 weeks or anything like that, but it does look to be not on tomorrow. What's the deal with that?
b/c of the basketball tourney, survivor will not be airing this week, but will return april 3. not sure if this was actually spoken on tv, but its usually a given durning march madness.

Episode 8 ~ "Lost Puppy Dog"

Airdate: April 3, 2008

A battle of the sexes begins to emerge, as some women contemplate joining forces to turn the tables on the strong men. ( Paverati , Natalie , Alexis )
One Castaway, alone and isolated, takes desperate measures to stay alive in the game. (Eric ) / (Ami)
One Favorite is brought to tears when her loyalty and integrity are questioned.

(Ami )

RC : ?

Exhile: Ozzy and Alexis ( Immune from tribal Council )

IC: Airai

Boot : Ami ( Most Vulnerable in Episode 8 )

Survivor Phoenix, Survivor Skills and Survivor Sucks have all spoiled this as the IC challenge that we see on the commercials where Eric gets hurt. I've highlighted the IC beside Jeff:

S16_Ep8g.jpg

S16_Ep8f.jpg

S16_Ep8_9.jpg

This was also on Survivor Skills, and they got it from Sucks:

I saw this over at Sucks, take a look...

S16E08_Stepping_Off_Mat.jpg

Looks like Alexis is one of the people who is likely kidnapped or exiled and gets immunity. Natalie and Eliza looking back at her probably confirms it. It might also explain why Alexis isn't around when Parvati and Natalie are discussing a new alliance including Alexis and Amanda.

Also I said over there that I think it might be that both Ozzy and Alexis are chosen to not participate in the challenge and instead go to Exile Island where they would be exempt from a vote. It looks like they are passing by Malakal's mat so thats my guess. It would make sense for Airai to exile Ozzy because then he could not take part in the challenge and that would badly hurt Malakal's chances, I am not sure why Malakal would choose Alexis to go, I would have thought James but then again I could definitely see them choosing just about anybody to go.

So maybe Erik doesn't go to Ozzy and spill the beans about Ami and instead he pleads with Amanda/Cirie to keep him and tells them that Ami was an inch away from betraying them all. I think thats it but it may not even be Erik and Ami.

Scuba , I am not sure there is a RC this show . If there is there are absolutely no hints to it in the comercials . Of course it could be a merge but I really think that happens on the next show as we can see the two seperate teams in the challenge shots. Since we know Arai wins the IC , I just placed all my bets on leagues with that tribe excluding Alexis who goes to exhile island losing you points on the CBS league is she on your team.

Shoot! I wonder if I should have said NA and blown my early pick bonus. I picked them almost 2 weeks ago before I went on vacation. UGH...early pick or NA for reward...early pick or RC...what to do???
if you go NA on reward, you might get the perfect pick bonus which will net you more points in total than the early pick bonus.....................
You know I am going to kick myself either way. I decided I would just go with what I had. I don't usually look at the spoilers till after I put my picks in so this would be no different than any other week of guessing....LOL.

Don't worry Chatter, I did the same thing... And besides we aren't really sure there isn't a RC this week...

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name