Political Debate

Guest xodarlingxo

Guest xodarlingxo

What exactly happened between Kayser, James, and Eric? What was said? Who was on what side of the argument?

Yep, Kaysar destroyed James in that exchange.

Maybe James shouldn't have tried to tell an Iraqi about Iraq. Especially when James' "opinion" came straight from Fox News Channel.

James was backpedaling throughout the whole conversation.

Kaysar impresses me more every day.

I heard Eric say he's a democrat and James say he's a Liberarian. But, I never heard Kaysar say he was a democrat. Unless it was said and I missed it... I think it's important not to label someone something just because of his feelings on the war. I'm a libetarian more than anything else and I COULDN'T agree LESS with what james was saying...

Guest DraftKing

CeCiMom: I concur. I'm a registered Libertarian, and I strongly disagreed with James' argument.

Guest Shockalot

The only reason anyone could say that they 'Destroyed James argument' is because someone already decided that James is wrong and Kaysar is right.

Otherwise James was being peppered by both sides and handled his argument very strongly.

He was not 'destroyed' by anyone and nothing of that sort happened. At worst Kaysar attempted to walk out of the room because he was so frustrated.

James (rightly) said "Dont walk away then.. defend yourself, prove your point".

I fail to see where anyone thinks Kaysar rebutted James with anything else besides simply denying, shaking his head or making some reference to a Micheal Moorish open-ended 'question'.

For the most part Eric was agreeing with James' points although Eric phrases it "I will give you that!" to make it sound like he is 'giving something'.

Eric seemed to be repeating Farenhiet 911 'questions' and James seemed to be doing perfectly fine explaining them.

very basic Summary is that James insists the war in Iraq is justified. Eric thinks it might eventually be - probably in about 3 years.

Kaysar really did not add that much but he made statements like "So Bin Laden does something bad so you go kill all muslims?"

That is NOT 'destroying' anything James was even arguing for or against and its not even an 'argument'.

Its a rhetorical insult.

James and Kaysar later had a more 'balanced' conversation without Eric jumping all over everyones face.

The truth is that James and Kaysar dont totally disagree on most anything and DO agree on many issues.

This is the other reason there was no 'Kaysar totally destroyed James' because overall they were not really 'opposite' on many key issues.