Sharon

CeCiMom

Sharon is the guinea pigs mommy. Sharon is the one that has her blanky. Sharon is the one that sucks on her lips and cheeks. But most of all she is the one that laughs at all the cruelty and finds humor in what they do. She wants her hands to be clean but her complicity makes her guilty in my eyes.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sheesh I didnt realize how badly people hate Chelsia...

her stuff is childs play compared to Dick last season and even James and Josh a few weeks ago

I think Sharon is gonna make it to the end if she can just get Ryan and Adam out. GO Sharon!

Sharon's really got to start pissing people off or winning cmps. Right now, she is well liked by the HGs which means comes final 5 time, people will start to say, "I cannot beat you in the Final 2".

they've all done it. they all trash talk. natalie and sheila and ryan, too. at least sharon will tell people (josh) not to start it...and say she doesn't want to be in the middle of it. sheila hates all trash talk...unless it's trash talk she starts. natalie says the other side is sneaky...but her side is just "acting" or "playing the game". it's incredibly inconsistent. i still like sharon. she's keeping the coolest of everyone in a psych ward.

I'm not a big Sharon fan, but her blind devotion to that snake Josh is sad. I hope she opens her eyes and sees how he is just using her and turn on him. Sweet justice would be for her to win HOH, go with the other side and put him out!!!!

josh playing a good game

which brings me to the point that I want to say how disgusted I am with Josh, he thinks he is soo cool and good, but he is scum, I hate him more than I realized after the show tonite. Did you notice how ED corrected him about him(Josh) bein the one to say "He is the gay ed?' too fuunny and soooo true, he is so full of himself and I can'r wait to see someone take him down!!!!

When was the last time a pawn actually stayed after volunteering to go up? Could this be a BB record?

And hat eJosh as most people may, but the man is SMOOOOVE!! Ryan campaigning to keep Josh off th block, last night PROVED josh was the man in the house. It's an insult to JOSH to be called the gay ED. Josh has the whole house, or at least the strong players, on his side and they don't realize it. GO JOSH!!!

i doubt she ever bail on josh

Sharon already has one of her feet on the "other" side. She will have no problem dumping the jerk. CBS did a bad edit on the show making it seem like she was his loyal to the end partner.

Archived