Sharon

CeCiMom

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she be on the block

I hope Sharon is running scared :hide: and gets the a double eviction this week with Josh. I can stand the sound of her voice or that stupid laugh. I bet Sharon thinks Matty really likes her, I bet she wishes some one liked her. :wacko:

i do think she think that also

Sharon would probably be good to go up against in final two. Like Erika she'd be frowned upon for not having GAME. Very few GAMERS respect someone who rides on anothers THINKING and PLANNING.

She whinneys like a horse when she laughs because it's forced and fake.... like Sharon herself.

Unfortunately, this group would give Sharon the money if she was in final two because once she realizes what they want and how they want to vote, she always obeys and doesn't sway at all. That's what this sucky group is about this season. They don't want anyone to go against them and vote using their own strategies. Or they will be vindicated. Sharon is riding the tide out and will continue to do so for as long as it lasts. She is the ultimate floater in the house!

i agree with savavannah

she may win due to pity

Sharon is a sneaky one, flying under the radar. She is the one who told James Matty voted for the mystery box. I'm also sick of listening to her talk to the guinnea pigs. I'm so glad Josh didn't tell her about his secret alliance with Adam. She already thinks she is making it to the final 2. I wouldn't vote for that floater to win anything.

i wouldnt vote for her either

Damn... Sharon is has got this house completely fooled. They think she's going to go to the other side. :lol: Nat and Adam have both told Ryan how Sharon has told them TODAY... how she wants James out of here... what's so funny is that they believed her!!!! :animated_rotfl:

useless

She sits in the background and laughs at all the disgusting things people do. She was cracking up at the freak show Chelsia put on last night.

(Not funny stuff and I think Sharon is guilty of low life behavior for always finding humor in the mean antics the others pull.)

Archived