Adam

CeCiMom

the sides were chosen weeks ago

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am surprised he put James and Chelsia up. I don't really have a side, but I know I would like Nat and Sheila to go first. Just because they annoy me more than the others.I do believe though, that this was a great move on Ballers part. But like I said, I'd really like to see Nat and Sheila go first.Oh well. JMO

I wanted to bad to be here when Adam won HOH but couldn't get on for whatever reason (I've even had to make a new name)...

Anyhow, holy moly!!! I can't believe it! How smart of him to realize that Amanda's named wasn't used yet and to buzz in as fast as he did. This guy isn't as dumb as he looks. Way to shake things up!

testing

I agree with you Marty...

Adam is this years Zach, he buzzed in before the 1st couple of words came out of Julie's mouth, and he guessed, and accidentally won it, just imo... He wanted to make it to the final 4 and be "The Muscle" (Refering to Zach's idiotic nom speech from last year) to get out James then, not now...

I also agree with Wicked, He doesn't want to have to think, his "hooded warrior" is no thinking cap :sherlockani:

I have had the same thought as Doug...that Adam is the Zach of this season. I don't think he is as creepy as Zach (in the things he says), but he is gross like Zach and he LOOKS pretty creepy.

I grew up on the Jersey Shore (one of the NICE areas of Jersey for those Jersey haters) and met many a guy from Cherry Hill like him. That lip curl he does is epidemic there. Eck!

Who would you vote out? If he puts Josh up, who would you vote out if you were Adam, Chelsia or Josh? Natalie made some good points about getting rid of Josh....it would free Sharon up to go with the numbers and leave James and Chelsia alone...... Just a thought.

Guest nerorowan

Hey! What a nice guy you are Adam! How sweet of him to kick Natalie out of his room so Chelsia could attack her some more! I guess it is a good guy like you who would go immediately start yucking it up. Now thats the way to treat members of your so-called alliance. :smartass2:

Guest nerorowan

How true! Adam AND Ryan are despicable. Jen took Ryan's balls with her when she left. They are fools if they think Josh is the way to go. :deal2:

Adam NEEDS to put up Shelia. The bus tire tracks on his back are due directly to Shelia. Even if she honestly had his back, which she doesn't, she cannot win a damn thing to save him. She is dead weight and needs to be evicted.

i agree sheila is dead weight

Archived