Adam

CeCiMom

Natalie is yacking in Adams ear telling he how to do the noms. She makes a lot of sense what she is saying..

ok....now I've seen everything! :lol:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it would be so weird of Natalie to make sense.

James is working on Adam now.

James told Adam that if he puts him up and he wins POV/HOH he will put Adam up.

I do think what Natalie says makes sense, but Adam is not getting it, I think he thinks it will show some weakness in him if he does not go with what the J/J/C/S want. Ya know it is OK to stand behind your noms with a reason, your reason, I do not get why these people especially are sooo afraid to make a decision for their very own reason and stick to it, ya know??

I just realized that i havent gotten a thing done today. Because i am trying to figure out the best move for a guy.... i dont know in a game....... im not in . Lol. Good luck baller. :confused:

Adam just needs to look James in the eye, live up to his A-baller name and say. "Game on, lets let the pieces fall where they will" If he falls for this intimidation his life in this game is limited either way.

I do not get why these people especially are sooo afraid to make a decision for their very own reason and stick to it, ya know??

Ummmm, because he is a floater, not a player, and that can really hurt him unless he hooks up with those that ARE playing?

Adam's so used to floating and not having to make a decision or p*ss anyone off...time to sh*t or get off the pot there buddy! Grow and pair already! :lol:

James keeps saying over and over ~ Why is he doing this to us?

ummm does James think he has a sense of entitlement?

that is a rhetorical question isn't it? ;)

James has the "I am God" attitude....... He wants everyone to kiss his a**. One of the many reasons, I don't care fo him.

Adam - go talk to Sheila. She will help you out. You need her now.

LMAO.

Whyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Why is he coming after ussssssssssss

what a crybaby. and if he didn't go after his group, he would be bitchin about what a dumbass move it was for him not to.

always somethin for james to complain about.

I hate to be a poor sport but the NCAA tourney is on now. If Adam turns his back on his alliance, and puts up Shiela, thus sending her home, I will not watch the rest of this season. I'll just use that time I used to dedicate to this to catching up on tivo'd basketball games.

If there's one thing I cannot suffer it's stupid people who make stupid choices. ...but what bothers me even more is when stupid people continue to make stupid mistakes that were REPEATED IN OTHER SEASONS.

Don't these people watch BB? Don't they know what happens when you leave in strong pairs?

I can't TAKE it anymore. I want to punch him in the face if he nominates Josh and Sheila.

It's the college basketball tournament, ie. March Madness. 4 teams play 6 rounds until there are only 2 left. It goes over a period of three weeks.

I don't know if I would make a very good Big Brother contestant because of my temper but I'll tell you this much. I wouldn't let ANYONE intimidate me. The very first time James came up to me and tried to threaten me I'd tell him "Save it, you're going up. You are a child the way you have been acting the last 24 hours and children should be seen and not heard."

It's the college basketball tournament, ie. March Madness. 4 teams play 6 rounds until there are only 2 left. It goes over a period of three weeks.

I know it was a typo and most people probably know it too, but I have to point out that 64 teams play 4 rounds until there are only 2 left. 4 teams playing all those games would be mad nuts, though :outfitted_pirate:

Eep! We both made typos actually.

It's 65 teams and 7 rounds, first round being a play in.

then it's 64, 32, sweet 16, elite 8, final 4 and championship.

Oh, and to stay on topic, F James.

Well, I've been pulling my hair out all season over these people! mad0259.gifIf Adam is stupid enough not to see that he has to get rid of J/C/J/S and he makes it where Sheila gets voted out....then he has to be the dumbest HG in BB history! He has the numbers right now to break up the skanky 4! jmho

:pixiedust:

YES!! Go ADAM!! He's not as dumb as people think. :) I got a clue the night he was randomly telling Natalie what passages to look up in the bible by chapter and verse number. He's a bit of a mystery I think.

You guys saw who he nominated right?

Archived