Adam

CeCiMom

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He said the pain meds were stonger than percoset. ( I'm thinking oxycontin )

Oxycontin and Percocet are the same, for the most part. Oxycodone is the drug in both, "oxycontin" is a trade name. Percocet is just oxycodone with acetaminophen (tylenol) added to it (oxycodone/APAP).

How does this relate to the topic of BB?

As with most opiate agonists, if you take enough of them, it makes the House Guests almost tolerable.

;)

CrabMan

How does this relate to the topic of BB?

I think it directly effects him as a person in the BBhouse. Therefore it's BB related right?

It was supposed to be in reference to my reply. It should have read, "How does this information I posted relate to the topic of BB?"

I was typing faster than my brain was thinking...still reeling from all the oxycontin I took for tonight's show

Been thinking. From adams stand point. A good move would be to put nat and chelsia up. A strong chick from each side. These 2 would battle for pov and if one of them wins or someone from there alliance does when they come down just put up next chick in line. Nat wins put shebot up , if chels wins put sharon up. This keeps him good with his guys and takes target off for next week. If i was him id let ryan and james take each other out. And if adam ends up at the end with josh , Baller will be in the money. Cause adam really doesnt have that big of a target on his back and if he does this right , he could really be sitting pretty the next couple of weeks. We shall see what he does. :popcorn:

Yeah, but he has been saying that he is on nobodys side.(Clearly he favors the Shebot side) And if nat would win pov or anyone from the ryan, nat, shebot side wins they can take down and do the backdoor on james. Backdooring is the best way to get james out. If other side wins pov they would come down and put up another of them. Plus you know how this house is . Any one of these people could flip at any given time. Im saying from adams point, whoever didnt go home he can work there side next week. Cause it looks like the ryan shebot side dont hold it against you if you vote to evict them. So adam will always be in with them. Plus no way he can beat nat at the end. They would give money to her. Just thinking. ;)

I think Adam is tightest with Ryan and Natalie...he just needs Sheila around long enough to use her for her votes and for numbers.

Houseguest are awake and the butt kissing has begun. Josh is first up. Adam would be smart to keep josh around. Anyone in this game would be smart to keep josh around. He pisses the most people off and always has a target on his back.

I read that and it seems that Josh and Adam were telling Sheila she might be nominated. Why do these people get such perverse pleasure out of teasing her.

I think I am going to root for Sheila her big mouth and all just because of the unfair crap they pull on her.

me seeing she wanted adam up last week

she deserves to get this so callled prank played on her

Shelia needs to GO!! Adam evicting Shelia would make the entire house happy, Matt miserable, and would save Adam for a few more weeks. Nat/ Ryan/ Adam do not need Shelia's vote once Josh and James begin tearing into eachother. Get shelia out now before she wins the entire game.

sheila is useless in comps

idk i am starting to lean toward francis thinking with get rid of sheila

she is getting a free ride

she is very bad in comps

finish last in 98% of them

will sell out any in the alliance to save her azz

throws comps even food comps

they may be down 4-3 in the number game but keeping offers no real advantage cause she cant win comps

doesn't keeping someone who can't win anything a good idea till you are down to the last four? She's no threat to win the game in the end. Get rid of the good players first if you can.

Oh they need to get rid of the POWER couple and especially James. That would be so stupid to waste an eviction on Sheila. Even in the end she would never will the big prize.

doesn't keeping someone who can't win anything a good idea till you are down to the last four? She's no threat to win the game in the end. Get rid of the good players first if you can.

keep giving her a free ride she be final two easily

i now the best move is the four

but sheila lack of ability to win comp would tempt me to vote her out

if she was my alliance member

josh not big fish enough for adam

Archived