Cast Of Fools

tarat72

I've had a really hard time getting into the show this year. CBS is trying to keep up interest with all of these twists but it's starting to get just as annoying as the cast members themselves!

It's not just that I've had a hard time deciding who I like this season but I'm having a really hard time deciding who I dislike most!!! I am really hoping that the producers do a little better job picking members next season.

These are just my opinions but I would really like to hear others.

Shiela-riding other hgs like they are thoroughbreds! Is it obvious that she hasn't had to work for anything her entire life?

Adam-I guess we know that unlike psych tests the hgs aren't required to take an IQ test. If he should happen to be lucky enough to float through to the end we can be assured that even 2nd place will pay for $30.00 whores for a longggggggggggg time!

Natalie-It really hurts me to watch! I never knew desperation could be so unattractive!

Matt-I would really like to see some ID! There is a minimum age requirement right?

Sharon-If I hear that high-pitched, fake ass laugh one more time!!!! One word, BRAT!

Josh-What can I even say? Therapy would be my only suggestion.

Chelsia & James-I actually kind of like these two but I think they made a really bad move with Josh and Sharon.

Ryan-probably one of the only ones I wouldn't mind seeing at the end of the game, if he can survive. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed but at the very least he's quiet!

I have one suggestion for BB next season, ban the Bible! The very nature of the game precludes real Christian values and the nature of the hg's has to be turning thousands against religion!!!lol

You pretty much summed it up tarat! Ryan is the lesser evil of the ones that are left. I don't get why these people even made the cut except that they are all skanky. Sheila has really surprised me about not hooking up with someone........but I think there was no one there worth hooking up with! jmho

:pixiedust:

I wish they would ban the bible also.. I'm tired of watching people lay in bed all day reading.. I don't think God plays BB.. that's just mo.. Ryan and Sharon are the 2 most boring people in that house.. I'm hoping Ryan is just sitting back right now trying to figure out who is best for him to work with.. cuz I'm tired of him just sitting there not doing much at all.. I would rather watch Josh going off on a tangent than watch Ryan or the bible readers.. Boring!

I love your points, good ones and so accurate. I too think they need to stop with the bible stuff. Who cares and if they did they could go to church.

I do think they need to really add in more age groups and not make it so lop sided.

I agree with you Melissa. I would think that God has better things to do than worry about who wins HoH tonight. I know religion can be a touchy subject for some people, but to bring it up ALL the time is ridiculous. I too am tired of watching it. As for how they were cast. I have to believe that because of the writers strike they had to scramble to cast. If this is the type of people they (BB) are now looking for then I may not watch. I miss the days when they had a wide array of houseguests. You loved some and hated some, but at least you could identify with someone in the house. I can't identify with any of these people.

Yeah, it makes absolutely no sense to cast 1 single 45 year old female with the next nearest age group being her BB Match Adam who is what 30 something? The rest of the cast are all 20 something punks. As much as I detest Shelia she was given a raw deal having to bridge the age gap with no one to really fallback on age wise. Bu then again, maybe during casting these jerk-offs showed a different side and BB banked on a dynamic that never materialized.

I still say that they should just evict everyone tonight, give the money to the guinea pigs and start the new season at 9:05.

I loved that you mentioned the guinea pigs. I have often thought as I watch Sharon talking to them that if I had to live in that house with those people I would probably start talking to them too. It would be a better conversation then listening to some of the other hg's. They wouldn't repeat the same stories ALL say long, ya think.

They are all in there 20s Adam, 29 I agree with everything.... BUT i do not like .Chelsia & James-...They think they are so much smarter then anyone in the House..JAMES is to much into i( I will punish you for what you did to me) FYI JAMES that is how the game works....The best is Sharon-If I hear that high-pitched, fake ass laugh one more time!!!! I can not take it......AND HOW she calls JOSH BABE SHUT UP...The BIBLE well i guess there is not much to do so they read it not all of the HG say it is about God....I would want Ryan to win too but i did not like Jen and i see her spending alot of that cash.....

I agree 100% about leaving the bible OUT! I'm an atheist. I find it insulting that no other reading material is allowed in. That the bible's special. Maybe, but ONLY to those of a religion. Not me. Are the rules only applicable to religious people. Um...................................

You know I wonder if they thought that by adding Sheila 45 in there that they were going to have another Dick in there. IF so they bombed with that idea. There can be only one ED... LOL

Marty Wrote

Ya and not broomsticks either!

LOL Marty if they had one they more then likely would of used it for kindling with all of them fires they keep trying to set. They each seem to want someone to burn dont they?

Ginger Wrote

If Alex came back she would have tried to hook up with him. She's got a thing for him.

Maybe so but Alex never acted like he would get with her though. She can only dream. Maybe she should of kept Scott Baio.

Wonder how Ryan feels about James now that he knows he lied about it being Jen who was in the box??

Hi Joy! :animated_wave: I think James was F-ing with Ryan when he said Jen was the pick to come back....yeah, James is a mean spirited person.....and Ryan was the one who put him up!

:pixiedust:

In this thread Marty has the best Avatar and Snaps has the worst. TCS get the award best use of emoticons. What else is there to talk about during the worst season in BB history?

I hope somebody at the top gets fired, I know it sure would make me feel better.

Bring back ED. Bring him in the house for 1 week just to stir the pot. Let him harass everyone for 7 days with 6am wake up calls of frying pans. I don't care how much a few wackos couldn't handle ED, he was damn good!!! :animated_bouncy:

ED was the best thing of this last show (except seeing Matty walking out the door).

Yeah, it makes absolutely no sense to cast 1 single 45 year old female with the next nearest age group being her BB Match Adam who is what 30 something? The rest of the cast are all 20 something punks. As much as I detest Shelia she was given a raw deal having to bridge the age gap with no one to really fallback on age wise.

I thought they did it on purpose because She-hag is trying so desperately to look and act as if she's still in her early 20s.

I haven't once seen her act like a mature woman.

Heck, I've seen teenaged, single Mothers who act more mature than she does.

Further, most single mothers work their arses off and become a powerful role model for their own children and others. And I applaud them.

She-hag's an embarrassment to single mothers and women as a whole. And I think she's the most despicable person in the BB house this season.

She's spent all her time whining about how the world owes her something since she's a single mom.

All anyone has to do is make mention of something and she's going manic over it.

Even after they explained to her that they called her the She-bot because she could be easily manipulated like programming a robot,

she still hasn't reigned herself in.

She's obviously made no effort at all to educate herself with the money she made selling pictures of her snatch.

Instead she snorted it. Ayup, Cocaine is an awful drug. So she continued to sponge off men. And used her twat as a means of income.

What a vile, wretched harridan!

But of course that's just my opinion.

So crusty, can we take it that you are not a Sheila fan? OUCH!!! Even ED said in so many words that he would kill himself if he had to be in the house with her. I agree that I think it was crappy to have her soulmate at least 10 years her junior. But the impression I get of her is that she likes her meat rare and "pretty" to look at. She is no single mother role model.

I agree 100% about leaving the bible OUT! I'm an atheist. I find it insulting that no other reading material is allowed in. That the bible's special. Maybe, but ONLY to those of a religion. Not me.

Please more that 90% of the world believes is some sort of religion and has some sort of "bible". So why does the rest of the world have to bend over backwards to make sure the pissy few don't get offended. If you don't like it look away. I am so tired of the few forcing this politically correct bullshit down the many's throat. You keep reading your bible if that's what you want to do and you can't stop them. :lipsrsealed2:

There's no difference between racial discrimination and religious or NON-religious discrimination. If the BB rules state no reading materials then no bibles. Have it on cd if you win HOH. Look what religion has done phoebe. War after war, dictating how others live and list goes on and on. PLEASE. As if religion isn't shoved down non-believers throats. And over half of SO-CALLED people of faith are enormous hypocrites right down to their little bitty cussing, drinking, stealing the neighbors parking spot souls. So why should a minority (decreasing minority I might add) be stuck listening to your thumping? Don't bring the bible in to read unless other material can be brought in. Fair is fair... RIGHT?

Archived