Wednesday, March 19th

myss911

if the rumours are true that the hoh comp with be q and a,

and those who answer with the wrong answer eliminated

i expect king james and crew to remain in charged

At around 2:30 today....After Sheila went to the DR after the confrontation in the kitchen today, Josh told Matt Ryan and James that he would be avenging them all...that he would "take care of it for all y'all".

It disgusts me that NONE of them said "I don't want you doing anything on my behalf."

What are these guys THINKING? Are they avoiding the Wrath of Josh aimed theirm way or do they really think what he's doing is ok???

If Sheila can pronounce it I think she should handle Josh's attack by telling him he's irrelevant and insignificant. :) I do believe that if anything will get to Josh, that will.

I think that truly Josh's biggest fear is being insignificant. I think he does this stuff so he can be a part of things. If a person were to flat out tell him that he's an irrelevant gnat and insignificant to the game, I think it would make him nuts. To get to him like he's gotten to others...insignificance is what I believe to be his worst fear. Though I have to say that no one should attack first like Josh did...the insignificant/irrelevant thing should be a defense. (must be the mom in me)

Right now it looks like Adam is going to put up James & Josh but they are not sure. It is only between the 3 people James, Josh and Chelsia.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

Archived