March 23 - Live Feed Updates

1032 BBT

Most HGs outside.

Sharon and Nat in bathroom getting ready. Talking about running out of shampoo and not enough time for getting stuff together when they were told they were on bb.

Discussion in BY about why bb didn't have an easter egg hunt. Josh talking about how many eggs tehy have in the house....they'll have their own hunt....

(***bb COULD have given them eggs and a coloring kit for crying out loud..they are bad but....)

James "if they dont give you dye, you're gonna use nailpolish for 36 eggs?"

James isn't too keen on using the eggs since it's what he uses for breakfast and he doesnt like egg beaters... Apparently chelsea already boiled them... James isn't happy. Chels says maybe they'll give them more since james won't eat other eggs.... James says "nah... (bb will say) ha ha you're idiots. you boiled all your fuckin' eggs".

(**this is so sad... I almost feel bad for them and want to hire a plane to do an egg drop on their house...***)

James "good morning nat. you know we dont have any fucking eggs to eat"

Nat "bb took all our eggs?"

James "chelsea boiled them..."

nat "oh...it would have been nice to leave a couple of them...."

...and we have discussion of eating eggs...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:28am BBT - BB just called for an outdoor lockdown... looks like everyone except nat/sheila and James outside.... James was called to the diary room just before the lockdown

11:30am -- chelsia tells ryan/sharon/adam how james is bitter that she boiled all the eggs and that BB is going to give them chocolate for easter.... adam says a chocolate basket? chelsia says no just chocolate

11:32 - chelsia asking nat about different kind of coffees (nice tones)... everyone else outside now, looks like sheila/sharon/nat all dressed up for easter in pastel colors

11:37am BBT - everyone but james outside on couches.... they are talking about the live feeds, none of them realize that we get to see almost everything... josh said they only show 4 rooms.... sheila said after she signed up for the show she watched some stuff on the internet..... she saw gretchen interview a couple of people, zach and some girl with long blonde hair... sheila says her son better not be watching anything except what CBS shows.... sheila wouldnt want any of her family to see what goes on here..... chelsia has walked off from the couches and so had josh, but not sure where they are.

nat talked about one of her sisters that works at the coffee house, she looks like nat but blonde hair and a dainty nose.....

11:44 TRIVA

11:38 am BBT - HG's on OD LD sans James, They are talking about Grethen Massey and who has heard of her and who has not. They are talking about the live feeds, Sheila says that she hopes to God that no one in her family is watching and she says that her son isn't because the man that he is staying with is a dad and wouldn't allow it. Nat is talking about her sister and how everyone is probably asking her if she is Natalie from BB, because she looks just like her except she has bleached blonde long hair and a finer, thinner nose and has green eyes. Nat says she looks more like her dad and that he is 6'1" and is 210 to 215 lbs and her mom is Jens size about 100 lbs. Sharon asks if Jen is under 100 lbs? Nat says yes, she is 98 99 lbs. Ry says that Jen shops at Abercrombie and Fitch (SP) in the kids section. They are wondering if their families are going to be there. Nat is talking about Chicken George and how they flew out his kids... Sheila is in awe. Nat says CG was crying and picking them up... FOTH

2:39pm BBT - chelsia says shes not gonna blow up or start anything shes just gonna make a bunch of smart ass comments.

feeds swith to na in the pool talking to sheila.... can barely hear them, plane flying overhead and they are wispering...... they switch back to james/josh playing pool and chelsia doing laundry..... sharon is on the block

12:44pm - james and josh still playing pool... chelsia saying that she truely believes that if they had sat down with baller they could have explained the votes, but i couldnt do that to you.... james kisses her.... he says i would have voted for you, she says i dont think you would. josh says there wont be anymore backdooring because everyone will be playing for veto, james says i was the first backdoor, matt was the second... josh says you were a true backdoor you didnt get to play veto.... matty did, he just threw it.

ryan gets called to DR

sharon out near pool table with them now..... chelsia talking about some surgery she had because her ski got caught while getting on the lift and hurt her knee.

sharon walks over to pool to talk to sheila and nat..... she asks sheila what she was gonna tell her... sharon says you said after the ceremony.... sheila says yeah later.... sharon says she's watching pizzas right now.... cant hear what sheila is saying but sharon says i think it will be a 5-0 or 4-1, worst case it will be a 3-2... sheila wispering someting.... sorry cannot hear...... now sharon leaves and sheila says let me know whe the pizza is done...... we are left with sheila and nat and no mics and you cannot hear a word they are saying.....oh wait i caught sheila saying "you get what im saying?.... mostly sounds like mumbling.....ok, caught something about its a new season a new year.... something about evel..... nat says she doesnt understand why some things happen when they happen but you do later... she is now using her ex as an example..... feeds cut to josh/chelsia in kitchen, he hugs her and says i love you, she says it back, he says youve been like a sister to me in this house, he asked who she wants to see next week, she says nat or adam.... he says who do you want put up, she says both of them, josh says its done.

12:55pm... chelsia finds some peeps and says my mom must have sent me these cuz ive never told anyone i liked these, she got them when she was HOH..... josh says we just so caught sheila in a lie, saying she never watched this show, she knows more then she says (he made a comment just before how sheila/nat talking in the pool)

josh giving us a quick dance show/ chelsia washing dishes.

12:56 BBT - Natty and Shelia are still in the pool talking. Feeds change and Josh and Chel are in the kitchen. Chel opened a box of peeps, she is talking about getting them from her HOH. She says thats how she knows her mom sent her stuff because she is the only one that knows that is what she likes. Josh says he caught Shelia in a lie about watching the show and live feeds. Chel says she knows more fucking stuff about the show. Saying Shelia was talking about Holly from Season 5 and how Chel doesn't even know who she is.

1:00pm BBT - ryan in kitchen and pissed about the pizzas not getting done quicker.... they decide to take them out cuz neither (him or chelsia) likes hard pizza.... he tells her to put that thing (oven) on self clean, she says maxi clean? he says yeah turn it on, he asks how that works, she says it takes 3 1/2 hours and it gets so hot it burns it all up.... she says it's gonna get smokey...... josh just came in and said sheila told sharon they needed to talk.... chelsia thinks that they are gonna say they are gonna keep chelsia just to make her think that but hurt her.... she said i already did that last week and laughs. chelsia tells ryan that she knew he was worried about her last week she was just putting on a show.... chelsia says i'm a good actor too nat.... none of them believe nat was a nfl cheerleader...... chelsia says whatever their plan is she is gonna go with it.

1:10pm BBT - josh/ryan/chelsia talking about how adam told all of them to not put sheila up to leave it to him and he didn't put her up.... chelsia says maybe they are the smart ones, watch them be a real couple, josh says that would be the weirdest couple. they talk about nat/sheila only hanging out with each other cuz no one else wants to hang out with them.... how they have bothed talked shit about each other and fight and now they are friends.... sharon comes out to eat, chelsia says she would be so happy if nat or sheila came to sequester house, she would jump for joy.

ryan says i got to go get nat, she cooks me dinner every night.... he hollars for her.

nat inside now eating, she tells ry ry good pizza... he jokes around that he was making the dough this morning, chelsia says thats where all the eggs went.... adam smacking on his pizza now also..... josh was called to the DR.

everyone except sheila/james in kitchen eating.

1:34pm BBT - adam/ryan/chelsia/josh all outside nat bashing.... saying how stupid she is thinking she can autograph her car and sell it and her hooters name tags.... ryan said whats she gonna do when she gets out and shes not famous... chelsia says she will move to boston and become a stalker.... josh says does she not know that matty hates her.... nat says she is the most annoying person, even worse then amanda... adam says not him......he would rather have amanda.... chelsia says watch her when you get the HOH camera.... me, me, me, me, me..... josh says last week she took so many pictures, she was on the pool table and i asked her if she wante me to take the pic cuz she looked stupid.

feeds change to sheila and sharon in kitchen and sharon saying if she walks out of this house people better watch out..sharon cutting up food for the GP's and yelling hold on, spoiled shits.... she finally feeds them, i wish they would give me the key, i would take care of them, clean their cage... sheila sits down to eat..... sharon telling her she wishes they would give the GP's more room..... sharon tells sheila that chelsia said thank you to her..... she told her to just think these last 4 days as a vacation.... if thats what happens.... sharon says if she stays she will be going after them.... nat comes in and she asks how the oven selfs clean.

chelsia/josh came thru and walked in bedroom...... james in bed still.... chelsia gets her blanket and tells james to scoot over and give her a pillow.... sharon gets in bed with bible and josh is getting ready to go out to the pool.... chelsia/james laying back to back. no talking going on in RED room.

1:49pm BBT - feeds on adam and sheila in kitchen talking about how they think its nats turn next to win HOH and sheilas is coming later.... sheila tells adam he did the right thing this week. sheila says we need to all stick together so we have the numbers. nat laying out, jos sitting on one of the chairs...... sheila tells him we have to always keep them guessing what we are doing

1:53pm BBT - adam and josh and nat outside, josh taking off his clear nail polish from his toes... adam talking about how alex asked matt to use the veto on him so he can be with amanda. other feeds on chelsia staring into space and sharon reading bible.. josh saying that alex didnt ned the money, he had his own business....adam says matt was gonna blow 10 grand on gambling.... nat says no he wasnt... josh says we all have a sob story, matt can buy her a gift card.... adam thought he said guitar....laughs

1:55pm -- flames and when they come back they all come into SR to a bunch of easter stuff... something to paint for nat, candy a big chocolate bunny.... it was all in a basket.... james had got up and went in there, looked and went right back to bed. they got a candy making kit.... and a giant bunny that nat can paint..... everyone says "thank you big brother".

sharon said they put some cammo stuff in there for her.... they gave them coloring stuff for the eggs (paas) and lots of jelly beans and chocolate.

2:00PM - Josh and adam head outside, josh tells him that he thought chase (his Boyfriend?) was going to be on the show too because he dropped him off at the airport the day before BB came and got him so he was telling him see you later.... adam said you talked to him about it? josh says he was interviewing for BB too, he was gonna be my boyfriend on the show.

2:04 FLAMES

YAY!!! The easter bunny came to the storage room!

Everyone is gathering around their basket of presents and thanking BB and looking through the stuff. :party_smilie:

Too funny...the women are all excited. The men have all looked and walked away....

2:08pm BBT - chels/sheila/nat in kitchen.... big brown bunny on the dining table with some stuff around it... nat goes back outside.... sheila said they only gave us stickers cuz they dont want us to put names or words on them... they took out the crayons. sharon back in but says she is going to read.... sheila says shes going outside. chelsia and sharon in kitchen talking about how nat just grabbed everything, sharon make a commet about how she eats, she wolfs everything down..... now they are looking at the candy molds.... sharon says the are pure sugar...... sharon is eating cotton candy reading the bag and asks chelsia when do you think cotton candy was started, chelsia guesses 1892.... sharon says OMG it's 1893..... how weird.

sharon gets upset about the guys not picking up after themselves...... sharon tells sheila that those girls are gonna be unseperatable when you leave, im gonna kill myself.... chelsia says sorry...... sharon says i think everyone whos won something should not win this game, dont you think so? chelsia says yeah... but has a sad look on her face..... chelsia says that you have to stay strong cuz i dont want to vote for somone i hate..... sharon says i dont know about ryan he might put up sheila, chelsia says yeah cuz he's playing for jen... sharon sounded shocked.... so he wont be coming after me or josh then? chelsia says no i dont think so..... sharon says his best bet would to put up adam..... sharon starts pecking order nat; adam...... chelsia says adam freaks me out he told me he has watched every season, physically he sucks cuz he smokes and is overweight.

sharon says this game is all luck. chelsia is gonna tell josh that he phycs himself out and sharon says that is why i have to carry him.... she says that if you go you go, people act like this is there whole life... sharon says i know how it feels, i was out, i didnt get to play veto or anything, and i feel like i have to prove something and i owe josh cuz he got screwed..... sharon saying ryan doesnt understand, he never walked out the door.... that she sat there for 3 days wondering when she was going to NY. sharon says that ryan knows ballers secrets he cant drag them to the end....sharon says nat is so strong, yet she can be so weak..... chelsia i hate that nat thinks she would have won this last POV, she doesnt know.... i thought i was gonna do better.... sharon say i cant believe i got 6, i grew up in a bland family..... sharon says it pisses me off that people think they could win this.... sharon says i didnt know we could puke, i was afraid i woud be disqualified, so when i came back in i was like holding it in.... i knew this wasnt my game, i knew james would win this. sharon says he said he ate cow heart.... he can drink this shit.... chelsia says he drank it all in a minute in a half..... i dont know, he says that everything happens for a reason.... i guess i wasnt supposed to win this money, i wouldnt know what to do with it, sharon tells chelsia she knows what she would do, charity, cheyennes college, pay my parents 10,000 towards land they bought and pay off my car and bills and the rest in savings.... i have so many things.

2:29pm - sharon asks chelsia if she thinks that she will have something with james outside of house... that she wont tell anyone... she says i dont know, but its the worse thing that could have happened for me in this house, hooking up with someone... he could be just playing with me... he wants to do alot of stuff in his life, he has already for 25.... she has things she wants to do too, she wants to get out of iowa.... sharon says things are predetermined... thats why i live my life the way i do, if i go i go..... she thinks nat is going next then ryan then adam.... chelsia says you have to make deals with people.... sharon says it pissed her off that they tried to make me think josh would vote against me.

everyone else except james is outside.

2:38pm... i switched feeds.... sheila ryan and adam/josh in pool and sheila talking about her boyfriends and who shes dating..... she says she was at a rap party for a movie with johnny depp and marlon brando (don juan demarco) and johnny depp was there and he flew back to england to kate moss but his tatoo artist was there so a bunch of them went to his shop and got tattoos... she shows the her angel one just below her bathing suit bottoms and she said that it was a highlight of her life, she got to act with brando before he died and she ended up on the cutting room floor.

2:42 FLAMES

(IM OUT FOR AWHILE PEEPS :))

BY

Either Adam or Ryan in jacuzzie soaking feet. Maybe Josh... I hear him convincing himself he can 'do this'

*No wonder everyone left feeds...dullllllllllllllllllll doesn't cover it.. pfftttttttttttttttt*

Archived