March 21 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2:10 in BY Nat, Chels, Sharon and Adam talkin' trash on Sheilia. Chelsia says "You know she's a pill popper!" They start discussing her genetalia. (*what the hell?*) Chelsia seems to be the worst offender on the sexually explicit bashing.

Chelsia says the biggest mistake she made was voting James back in. Nat says it was her biggest mistake too. Chels says Nat needs to play for herself. Nat calls her out and says "Chels You said you voted based on Sheila and that's not playing for yourself." Chels goes onto the crooked eye of Matts and Chels says "That's ok, I'll just go fuck him in sequester." Nat says "Yeah, fuck the crooked eye guy?" more trash and Nat says "I love Matty and I love his eyes." Chels says "He hates you."

trash talk stops

2:14 Chelsia says she thinks Sharon is her friend and likes her.

Chels and Adam start discussing EvelDick. Chelsia says he loved James and hates Sheila - says they got along. They say ED was trashing Sheila. Nat says ED was eyeballing her and Chels says "He was eyeballing your tits." They discuss EDs genetalia now. Genetalia seems to be talk of the day.

2:18 Chelsia and Adam discussing Cranksters (Methamphetamine Addicts) and their manner (*Adam pot kettle????Personal opinion based on his jaw action*) Say it's annoying they grind teeth and fidget. FotH for a minute.

Adam and Chels discussing James...Chels says "he's the most humble person." (*?!*) Nat says she doesn't know about that and Adam says James really is a nice guy.

Chels talking about person she knows and how she raised the funds for him to be a tattoo artist. She got in trouble at work for soliciting donations there. Now she says she's lost touch with the guy.

Adam says Sheila is messed up in the head. Chelsia says she's the laughing joke of BB9. Says Jen is classier than Sheila but Sheila is probably going to win the game.

Nat says she doesn't thinks so. Chels says they all should have gotten rid of Sheila.

2:34 in HOH - Sheila asking Adam if Nat was trying to get Adam to put her on block. A says no and don't worry. Sheila says Nat is being mean and Adam says Sheila was in the wrong earlier.

Sheila asks if Chelsia is the right choice for eviction? Adam says YES...that Chel and James need to be split.

Sheila says she's worried about James and Josh together being a threat...he says Chel and James are a bigger threat but they both are.

Adam says they're all sticking together and we have numbers. Sheila freakin' out and wants reassurance she is trusted and wants to play that they're pissed at eachother but is not confident. (*he's a way better actor than she is!*)

Adam reassures her but says she was too forceful in her assertions earlier. She says she's afraid of Josh because when he's not on the block is when he goes nuts.

Sheila says Nat needs to remember who tried to save Matt. Adam says Nat is only mad at the way Sheila treated Adam.

Sheila says she doesn't want Adam manipulated and Adam says he can't be. She questions him and he lets her know he makes his own decisions. They discuss Josh verbally attacking her and how Adam "didn't protect her." Adam asks why she's scared of Josh and she says "Because I don't like what he says and they're legal issues."

(*Sheila freakin' for no apparent reason*)

2:45 pm BBT - Sheila was saying the ED was flirting big time with her during the comp. They called her out on the fact that he dissed her for the rainbow room. Sheila said "No he didn't! He said if I win the game he will go with me because he doesn't hang out with losers".

3:02 pm BBT - They are comparing Josh's actions to ED's actions. Nat says that they are all going to be famous after the show. She doesn't want people to recognise me (I call BS!)

4:38 Sheila and Nat in BY talking about the POV competition. Sheila says Adam always puts her down. Nat says to use that as power to prove him wrong. Sheil says she needs encouragement and Nat says that's what she is doing. Sheila says ED revealed a couple of things...that sheila was oldest woman to play game and that ED indicated to her she will not be in sequester for her birthday. She says she has to step up her game (again). Sheil says Matt will be proud of Natalie. Nat says Chelsia is jealous of her and is jealous that Matty kissed Nat and meant it. Sheila says Chel is jealous becaue they all want her out the door and goes on to say Sheila doesn't abuse her body or anything and will not look as good as Sheil does. they go on to bash Chelsia.

2:42 in kitchen are Adam, Chels, Sharon...they talk about ED too and that he had a "chubby".

They speculate on what vehicle ED arrived in.

Ryan comes out of DR or SR and goes into PinkBr and lays down. Josh crashed in couchBR.

4:43 pm BBT - Sheila and Nat talking... Nat told Sheila that Chelsia was talking smack about her (Nat was also) and then Sheila says she looks great for 45, single mom, with a 17 year old boy and she wants to see what she looks like at her age, Sheila says that everyone thinks that Chelsia is fat...

4:38 PM BBT: I turn the feeds back on to see Natalie in the hammock and Shelia on a lounge chair. The are talking about the game. Talking about ED. Shelia is saying that ED was surprised that Shelia said that she thought she might be in sequester for her birthday. So they decide that one of them has to win HoH. Nat says Chelsea is jealous that Matt has kissed her and meant it. Shelia is fishing for compliments again. Talking about how much older she is than Chelsea (a whole generation older). Apparently every guy in the game has called Chelsea fat. Shelia is going to go take a shower and get ready (for what??) Natalie gets up to go in too. They say that Chelsea is talking "mad smack" about the people she needs votes from. Adam is outside and Natalie does a quick check that they are going to get Chelseea out. Adam tells her that Sharon is on board with getting James out next week. They walk inside where Sharon is and they say Matt misses Natalie. Turns to general chit chat.

Nat walks into kitchen saying "Adam says Matty misses me." (I would love to know the 'true' story on those two)

Sharon and Nat discuss dinner.

Adam goes into PinkBR to pick up bible and leaves.

Little to nothing happening now...everyone doing their own things and no game talk at the moment.

(*out*)

Archived