Evel Dick & Daniele Return 2 Big Brother Wednesday!

On the other hand, for those who enjoy sex, or at least aren't all prudish about it, last season was...meh, and this season is rocks...ok, I can't lie.

think sex is a powerful, primal force, add it, or the promise of it, to a contest whose suspense comes from viewing a player's psychological manipulation of another player's primal urges, and I think you ratchet up the suspense even more.

If I wanted to watch a bunch of 20 year olds putting on a sex show I think there are other reality shows out there on TV. I like the Big Brother in it's original concept of regular people in a house with competitions and dealing and backstabbing. No reason for the sex show. I really don't need to hear the F word in every sentence and hear about peoples sex lives.

Oh and I am not a prude. Thank you very much... ;)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...I am a bit disappointed. I thought ED was going to give them a 5 am wake-up call this morning...and nada! On the video of him in chat, that Jem provided, he said pov was tomorrow...that was yesterday. Reading live feeds...it's reported that pov will be tomorrow (?).

No biggie...I'm on eastern time so 5 am was really 8 am here and I was up anyway....

i liked nick. i was pissed at eric for evicting him. i never liked jen j last season...she just seemed so vacant and vacuous...but her and nick look really happy together now...and i am surprisingly happy for them. jen has life in her eyes in her pics with nick. i wish them the best. see what garbage you know when your job is on-line?! i'm pathetic!

did I miss something...Nick and Jen J. are together? details please!

I guess I posted too soon...apparently he is in the house...could be an interesting day!

Woooo hoooo! That would be tight if he were in there right now! Probably is due to the fact that we have trivia instead of fire on the feeds. That just sucks that we can't watch it live as it happens, we have to watch the edited BS. We pay for these feeds, we should be able to utilize them!

I'd pay extra for feeds just to see him wake them all up! I knew we wouldn't see the pov comp...but I was hoping to catch a glimpse of the wake-up itself.

I didn't see him in there...stepped away from feeds for a bit...but joyami reported him being in there in pov thread.

I too would pay extra... We are going to only get to see the 'edited by CBS' version... that bites! They should frefund us one penny for each minute taht we have to watch the fire or the trivia... they always says "Watch the house guests live 24:7"... they need to reword that....

lol bb screwing the fans again

I don't think anyone has seen Dick. He just said he would be there this morning. He said he had to report at 5 am so they probably did run troughs with him before he woke up the HG.

I think we assume he is there because of the Trivia.

Some live feed people have posted elsewhere that Dick's voice came on their feeds about 6:30 this morning and a few minutes later - trivia.

jokers

OK So I asked Dick the questions you all wanted me to ask him and here's his answer...

This was in answer to if his opinion has changed since the start of the show...

The people.... a bit, but I would have to go read what I wrote and it is late and I have an early call for the pov.

Dick

He didn't answer about the money, and to be honest I don't blame him...

you need to go to another site for nick and jen...but that's what it seems like. evil dick confirmed. they look happy

Thanks...I rarely go to other sites but went to jokers to see pics...they do look happy. I think this is hysterical! Jen was so jealous of Dani and him in the house...but she finally got him. I can only imagine Dani being all "whatever" about this now... :lol:

sorry, back to topic now....

On house calls today they showed the live feed and it showed ED hosting a game, some weird board in the background. They said "See what is happening in the house right now" but alas I had the feeds on too and it was only trivia.

they look happy, though. also, people on other boards think dani is pissed they are together, so dani haters are happy...but dani broke up with him...and dani is fine and happy. it just seems like it's worked out well for all of them.

Archived