Evel Dick & Daniele Return 2 Big Brother Wednesday!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Dani looked better tonight than she did last year, looks like she has gain a little weight, not too much. I really had hoped she would talk about her starting school. She really talked alot about going back. I lived in Europe for 5 years and loved it. I'm so sure they had a great time. Seeing the world is a beautiful thing. Yana you do need to ask Dick though about Josh saying he's the "Gay ED". I'd love to know his response.

i find josh genuinely witty...a lot. also psycho at times...but no more so than sheila and nat. james was a hypocrite(is?). but so was (is) nat. she's been lying the whole time...which is fine; it's a game where you lie and the best liar wins. but, what? "godless" lies are worse than holy ones? same with sheila...the lies of a single mom are ok...everyone else's are wrong. and i can't BELIEVE sheila actually still thinks ryan took HER money!

I even thought ED looked good, and rested, maybe he quit smoking,lol, daniele also looked great, and I thought all seemed well between them.

Wow, after they stopped filming the "laptop" scene, how fast did Danielle run? That was so awkward to watch. It gave me the creeps.

You are 100% correct Ginger, completely delusional.

I even thought ED looked good, and rested...

eeek! I thought he looked horrible...his face has more lines in it than Sheila's neck! :lol:

Dani...boring as ever...the material girl bragging about what daddy dear bought her...a trip, a car, blah blah blah

It should be fun though to see Dick come in with his wake up call! hopefully they won't be blocking the feeds for it. when will pov comp be? Friday morning?

I know, I thought that it was funny that they were like, "would we be together if not for BB, probably not" I was like, DUH, the money ED won is what mended your relationship. From what I garnered on the feeds last year, Dani and ED's biggest falling out was over her being such a gimme gimme gimme brat. Oh well, I guess money can buy you love.

OMG OMG I loved watching that. It reminded me of how much I loved last season. It was all about the game and not about sex and degenerates. What a good season we had last year.

i liked nick. i was pissed at eric for evicting him. i never liked jen j last season...she just seemed so vacant and vacuous...but her and nick look really happy together now...and i am surprisingly happy for them. jen has life in her eyes in her pics with nick. i wish them the best. see what garbage you know when your job is on-line?! i'm pathetic!

OMG OMG I loved watching that. It reminded me of how much I loved last season. It was all about the game and not about sex and degenerates. What a good season we had last year.

LOL...the wistful reminiscing about last year, and how great it was, is hilarious! "I'll have you know young man that, last season, we had to walk...uphill...through a foot of snow, all the way to the TV, when we wanted order to turn the channel. We didn't have all the fancy remotes like you spoiled kids of this season have!"

Lie, yell, and cut deals...it's the same thing every season! LOL

On the other hand, for those who enjoy sex, or at least aren't all prudish about it, last season was...meh, and this season is rocks...ok, I can't lie...maybe not better than last season...at worst, it's equally "meh' :mellow: (ED is pretty degenerate in both appearance and behavior...apparently, in the glorious olden days of last season, it used to be a virtue.)

I think sex is a powerful, primal force, add it, or the promise of it, to a contest whose suspense comes from viewing a player's psychological manipulation of another player's primal urges, and I think you ratchet up the suspense even more.

Now I'm mad at you...I don't like any of the current HG...and it feels like I'm defending them.

I'm going to go shower to rid myself of this "unclean" feeling...probably curling up into the fetal position in the back of the shower, and weep softly for my lost innocence...My God...it's like High School, and the Chess Club State Finals, all over again...you think being a Varsity jock would protect you, but all those A/V Club members...hundreds of them...from different schools all over the state...their braces, reflected light glinting off their metal sneers of derision and fury, almost blinding me...their pasty white skin, semi-translucent from never being outside...the 1500 average score on their SAT's...and all of them staring at me...hatred burning in their eyes...then, as if they were one body, acting on a command not audible to human ears...they swarmed. :angry:

Afterwards, they put up photocopies of the event all over school. :blush:

Look, I just thought it would be funny to trigger one of those boat horns during the final match. I...I didn't know any better. Sure, a trip to the ER, and two surgeries later, I was fine, but even now...on some days...when I've eaten some broccoli or cauliflower, or any of those foods that could make one a bit...well, gassy...I half expect to hear that plaintive, but piercing, wail...and the chuckles of the ER nurses and on-call Proctologist...also the X-ray tech, the Phlebotomy tech, the custodian, and a floral delivery guy who was just passing through, but came over when the Doctor peeked out from the curtains and said, "Duuude, you gotta see this!!"

The shame...the horror... :disappointed:

What?...how does my story relate to BB9? Umm...I guess it's that these guests are loud, obnoxious pains in my arse too.

;)

BJ

Archived