Evel Dick & Daniele Return 2 Big Brother Wednesday!

I don't see any of the HG's really giving much of a rat's ass about Richard hosting the POV. He'll be there for face time, drop more names, then leave. Big whop.

I think they are all expecting him to come back in some form, so I don't think he will have an effect on the game. What would he tell Josh? Don't be so mean? Talk about kettle meeting pot. I think Josh IS a gay version of Richard, he's just funnier and drops fewer names.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He could give Josh the one liner. "Josh you are no Evel Dick".

There is not much he can say for the TV version of BB9. I would love for him to call them all skanks but CBS is tying to pretend they are all nice regular HG.

I still haven't heard Josh say one funny thing. Cuss and use 3rd grade taunts he repeats nonstop... but funny? Dick wasn't hilarious either but definitely more creative. Wait, I do find Josh's sauna meltdown's amusing. *sniffle*

It'd be great if ED came in and gave them (especially Josh) a dose of what ED did best...not one of them can compete with him on verbal assaults. I hated his tactics last year (especially toward Jen)...but somehow with this group I'd be ok with him blasting them (most of them anyway.)

I'm betting it'll be anticlimatic though....like Janey last year just came in and hosted the pov...and then out the door. It was no big treat then...and she was my all time favorite hg.

I think if he is actually on the show tonight then he might do what Janie did and host a comp or something like that. There is really no other reason for him to be back. I doubt they would have him come back just to handle these dingleberries. I for one cant wait for tonight and thankfully it is on at 8 instead of 9,, tuesdays are hard to get up in the morning I need that extra hour of sleep lol.

Evel e-mailed me today to let me know that he is going to on the show 2 times in the next week, once with Daniele and once hosting a comp alone... He didn't say anything about the one with Daniele being a comp...

Lucky is right. I would love to have five minutes with him to ask him what he thinks about this season of BB. Some of the houseguests think that ED is coming back into the house. I don't think anyone is coming back in especially ED.

Thank youJem for that article. I almost p**d my pants. It nailed (not literally) everyone to a T. Now that I have heard from him I would love for him to go back in the house. I think it would be the best season. Just think of him telling everyone what he thougt of them. All the macho BS that flows from the house now would be gone. Oh wishful thinking

Thanks for the compliments 1st... I love doing the interviews, have you been over and read how to send in your questions for Parkers interview?

Archived