Evel Dick & Daniele Return 2 Big Brother Wednesday!

a commercial aired during Jericho saying "Last year they made up, but are they still friends?(shows Evel Dick's DR from last year saying "i just dont know!") then the commercial says find out tommrow night at 9pm!

awesome Evel Dick on BB9 for 6 minutes(its better then 5 lol)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not my cup of tea

Thanks eric....it should be interesting! I wonder if he's gonna bang some pots.......or bang a pot over a head or two?

:pixiedust:

I just might have to breakdown and watch......I'd love to see what Dick says....

:pixiedust:

Dr. Will & Evel Dick are my favorites, so it'd be totally cool to see Dick in there with these idiots... I Would love it if he called Josh out on the "Gay Evel Dick" crap he was spewing earlier this week... :stirthepot:

Does anyone have a video of the Commercial? I'd like to see that. I, personally, hope Dick comes back to host a competition with or without Daniele. After all, he was the winner and Jessica and Eric made a return. (blah!) I hope he might talk about it on House Calls today! :)

Dick's My Space

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...585983E15681048

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

EvelDick back in the Big Brother House?? And more shit....

Current mood: evil

Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

Lets start with the more shit, shall we?

Tomorrow on House Calls, Parker is coming down to join us and it should be fun. He seems like a good guy and I think it will be interesting to see how it goes. So, go to CBS.com and click on Housecalls at 10am. (pacific time)

Check my pics, there are some new ones from the Vegas trip I took. You might recognize some of the girls from Rock of Love, they were fun to hang with, them and their boobs. Not many, but I will be adding more when I get the ones of Bridget (Girls next Door/Playboy) and I. She is so fucking cool and I had a great time hanging with her.

And lastly, but mostly....

Watch Big Brother tomorrow night and you will get to see a package they filmed this weekend with Dani and I (and I don’t mean my package... a segment for all of you that were gonna write me and make that joke.)

And tune in again next Tuesday night when yours truly gets to host a POV competition. This I am really looking forward to. It will be a blast!

It sounds to me like they just filmed the 6 minutes with Dick and will show it to either the HG's and US or just us on tonights show.

For him to be on the show actually would give Sheila a wish come true, because that is all she keeps saying " Wouldn't it be great if Dick were a surprise guest?" Now why give her a wish and no one else? Lol. Well anyways Tonights show will be great cant wait.

Oh another thought just struck me. You know Sheila keeps bringing up Dick and that she is a single mom and needs money- I am wondering now if she is not wanting to date Dick and his money..... :animated_scratchchin:

Dick ... "you will get to see a package they filmed this weekend with Dani and I "

hmm... makes me wonder if they need filler because they can't find enough interesting (or showable)

footage of the HG's to fill out the hour :animated_scratchchin:

The shows they produce for TV are not a reflection of the real stuff going on.

I am looking forward to the Donatos. I hope Dick calls the idiots out.

Archived