What Does Your Bb Look Like?

CrabMan

After reading the replies on the other thread suggesting that Allison Grodner needs to have her job outsourced, I became curious...again (because if I wasn't, I might actually have to get some work done). If you were the producer of BB, describe the houseguests you'd sign up, and what your game would look like. The same basic production goals apply...you want high ratings, and you need to fill the regular BB time slots.

I've read many people say what's wrong with this season, I thought it might be fun to see how you'd do it, if you were the boss.

For example:

If I were producer, my season would consist of NFL and NBA Cheerleaders.

The top prize would go from $500k to $1M.

I'd have competitions every other day, like "pillow fighting" "trampoline-bouncing contests" "Hot oil slip n' slide races"

The HG would compete for the right remain clothed, and every time they lose a competition, they have to remove an article of clothing.

The HoH Competition would be similar to SATs, but pain would be inflicted for every wrong answer. The person remaining conscious at the end of the comp is HoH.

Upon eviction, the HG is released into the wild, and must find their way back to civilization...the HG that will sit on the jury will be sequestered in solitary confinement, with no human contact..they're locked in a room with a bed and a toilet, fed slop, and they only get 4 hours of light per day...the twist is, BB decides when and how long the lights will remain on, until the 4 hours is used up, i.e. 15 minutes of light, followed by 2 hours of darkness, then 1 hour of light, etc. etc. BB won't speak to them at all, except playing Norweigian Death Metal music, randomly, at top volume, during a 24 hour period, but no more than 10 minutes.

There will be POV competitions, but if you want to use the POV on yourself, you have to fight all the HG, like running a gauntlet....if you want to use on someone else, it has to be approved by a super majority...then they have to run the gauntlet.

To win the game, the competitors will each be given a puppy or kitten, and told they have to strangle it to death in order to win. The competitor that tries, gets thrown out of the game immediately (I like animals, so wouldn't want them really hurt), and will face legal charges. The remaining contestant, provided they didn't try to strangle the puppy or kitten, will now be told they won...if they win the vote, and the next runner-up is brought in, then both contestants will face a jury from the sequester cells. The person picked by the jury will win the money...but the money has been divided up and hidden in various spots around the globe. They are given a series of clues to help them find it, and they have two weeks to find it all, or all they'll get is $5K, and the rest will be donated to charity.

At any point, the HG can ask to be released, but they first have to agree to go on a dinner date with me, and give back their money. At the end of the date, provided the drugs have kicked in, they'll wake up on the Sequester Island, where they'll be given a number, like a Prisoner, and will only be referred to by that number from there on out. This is where they'll remain until the end of the game...because no one likes a quitter.

Call me crazy, but I think this just might work...

:animated_scratchchin:

NICE.....

I LOVE this idea..... Absolutely brilliant....

by the way i was about to yell and scream about this part

To win the game, the competitors will each be given a puppy or kitten, and told they have to strangle it to death in order to win.

however i decided to keep on reading....

Wow!

My husband and I were just saying the same thing, time to shake up the show!

How about making it more Orwellian? Let Big Brother control the house guests!

Where Big Brother does obnoxious things to the house guests. More than just camera's.

Like "House Guests, now you can not use the word "The" if they do, they get a punishment like soft food only.

Or "house Guests, Guest So and So has acted inappropriately. There will now be a lock down. And shut them all into a room together for a half an hour or more, depending on what happened.

Then the Big Brother, can do things like "All House Guest must now skip everywhere they go."

When the house guests are "double plus good" they get rewarded, when they are "double plus bad" they get punished as a entire group!

Just my .02 cents! I think it would be funny to watch the guests get messed with!

crabman, that is a pretty bizaar concept, it sort of took me back that anyone could even think of some of that stuff, the animal thing would never even cross my mind, trick or not, but I defiinately think this show and game needs that kind of shake up, maybe just not in the way you suggest,lol

How about it go back to what the first few BBs were.....I loved about the first 5 or 6 seasons.

:pixiedust:

me too, loved the first 3, I remember I was really hooked, cause I did not have a recorder and I had to get my friend to print me off a page from his puter on who won that season,lol, I did not have a puter either, crazy huh?? Later he is the one who talked me into gettin my first cvomputer, and I have never looked back . that was 5 yrs ago.

what would my BB look like...

well, for starters, no d list actor wannabees, common american folks....

food constest would be food contest, you would either eat a real basic meal, or win the food you want.

there would be HoH contest and a "dog house" award, the person in the "dog house" would be isolated from others for 2 full days, but this person in the doghouse cannot be on the block for evection that week.

i would build an additional area for the contests where they do not need to lockdown the outside area.

on the production of the show, 1) drop BBAD, and set up a 24hr channel on a pay service, that runs a live feed like BBAD does, gives a view that behind the scenes view(like housecalls) 2) more feeds from the house, redesign the house that give a one camera per room feed, and 3) no more FOTH, totally open access view of whats going on.

with more open access, nobody can claim that things are being done to support one houseguest over another one....

lol Fatcat.....I remember one time we were on vacation in Canada....out in the middle of nowhere.....but our friend's cell phone worked out there and I borrowed it to call my sister to find out who got voted out.......a 3 minute cellphone call cost me over $6.00!!! The conversation was like "hi! we're having fun....who got evicted on BB! Thanks, good-bye!" lol

You have some good ideals higgy!

yep, TCS I can soooo relate to that, I had to work, and I called my friend who had never even heard of BB and said look it up and print it off for me otherwise I will go nuts, it was the finale and I had to work, that is when I knew I was hooked and would go on to be a loyal fan, and then I found Morty's I think that was season 5, and the rest is history, I stumbled onto Morty's the season where Drew and Nakomis were on, I was thrilled to find Morty's cause really no one around where I work or live watches this show even tho it is on CBS, lol

My sister and niece both were BB fans....but they quit BB about 3-4 seasons ago. My Mom watched it last year with me....she loved Dick! But now its just poor old me watching....I have no one to discuss it with any more but my buddies on the internet.

My sister and daughter got me hooked on BB last year but neither of them will watch this season after the first several shows. They both had watched since the first season!

1. less q and a hoh comps

2. have pov free weeks to prevent bd epidemic

3. get rid of two story

4. no dr influence of suggesting hg makes certain moves

5.less promotion of showmances

6. less myspace, models, actors on the show

7. more diverse hg

8. hg bonus for winning comps

9. get rid of bbad

10.fired the current staff

11.no more casting of hg who never watch the show before

12. always all strangers

Ditzo - love the idea of a REAL Big Brother! Make them do obnoxious things, ban words, etc. Orwell would be soooo proud!

I'd also put in more diverse people - some older, more non-whites, no waitresses or SAG card holding actor wannabes. You want tension in a house??? Mix up the age groups!

They cannot refer to themselves as me or I (anybody ever read Ann Rand, Anthem?), they must always phrase everything as we, us, our.

hehe

Next winter edition, "BIG" BIG BROTHER (in winter so we don't have to see the "BIG" contestants in swimsuits)

hehe

Archived