March 17 - Live Feed Updates

Chel is dying James' hair

5:13BBT Josh tells Ryan that he isn't the target, that Matt is and Josh says if he wins HOH that Ryan won't go up.

Josh says he is going to tell Matt and Nat that he is voting for Ryan so they will leave him alone. Josh is telling Ryan that he needs to work Chel and make it appear that he is sweating the vote even though he knows he is staying.

Josh says that Nat campaigning against Ryan isn't very smart cuz if Ry wins next HOH it will make her a target.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5:22 BBT Sharon and Ry talking outside about the votes and Sharon said that she didn't say to Nat that she would vote for Mat. Sharon said she can't believe it is so blown out of proportion. Sharon is griping about Nat and Mat saying they had her vote as that makes her look bad.

Sharon has a problem that Mat asked her to work her people, she doesn't understand why he can't speak for himself. Says it shows he has a problem looking some people in the eye.

Sharon saying that you don't have to play dirty to win this game and she doesn't understand why people have to play so dirty.

Matt is now telling Sheila that he can help her later in the game... Mat BEGGING for Sheila's vote.

Sheila just gave Mat some very smart advice, Sheila told Mat to go up to James and tell the truth about his plan of backdooring Josh and that James being backdoored was all Ryan's idea... and that Ryan convinced everyone to vote James out.

Chel is going to act like she and James had a tiff and that she is turning on James and Josh... she is doing this to get Nat on her side and Chel is going to be James and Josh's mole. They are going to have Chel tell Matt that she is voting for him to stay and that they can pull Sharon on their side. They are also going to have Chel tell them that Josh and James should go up next week.

(bad storms here so i'm out)

6:07 PM BT: I turn on the feeds to some scheming going on in the HoH between Josh Sharon and James. They are talking about getting Shelia and Nat out next week. And if one wins PoV put Ryan and up and throw him out. They are talking about Adam, James loves to get information out of Shelia. The "fifteen minutes comment" was for Sharon. Josh says Matt should have been out when they were couples. Josh says Matt is a horrible liar. James says something (his mic was covered and I couldnt hear too well) Josh says that if Chelsea starts acting sad, then Shelia will go around and ask what is wrong with Chelsea to everyone. According to Shelia, Matt says that he can get Sharon without even trying. All he needs to do is try and make out with her. James is called to the DR and James tells the others that they can hangg out in the "den" Josh says that Shelia wants him out. (We saw a reflection of a camera man! lol) We get FotH. (Sorry I've been gone so long! Ive missed all ya'll!! Ive been in LA doing things with the US Army Reserves, my Unit went to Kuwait on Saturday, sorry I wasnt updating, but i am free for a few weeks with no to little interruptions!! :) lol-- Sheldon)

Feeds are back. Chelsia, Sharon, Sheila and Natale are looking at the cake. I think Josh is the only one that cut any to eat it. They're discussing the the pictures on the cake.

Josh is having a pity party for one. He's had enough of the house 45 days of the same old stuff blah blah. He has a real life and family etc to go back to. He thinks next week is his time to go on the block and leave. He's talking to Sheila. He says there is nothing to do till Wed and the have a new HoH.

Natalie is in the kitchen and talking about chesse and toe jam. Saying that one kind of chesse smells like TJ.

7:00 PM BBT: Feeds coming back and Shelia Natalie Sharon and Chelsea are all gathered around the cake looking at it. Josh is eating a piece saying its sweet. Shelia once again reminesces about her childhood. Shelia goes and sits next to Josh at the table. Josh says he is bored. He says the game is like the ocean, it just never ends. He says hes done the same thing for forty days. He feels like he has wasted the last forty days of his life. (He has, I dont think he will win the money) He says this comig week is his week, he feels like he is going home. He wishes he didnt know it was halfway. They will have been in the house for six weeks on Wednesday. Josh says he thought that there would be more to do, other than just sitting in there. Josh says that he feels like he is emotionaly cracking. He cants wait til he gets back to his real life, real job, real friends. Josh says he doesnt want to hypothesise about next week, it all depends on the HoH. There is a discussion going on about Liberger Cheese. They are talking about Ralphs grocery store now, a sister store of Krogers. Chelsea says the pary was fun and everyone agrees. Shelia says to cherish it, then Josh says to throw it away. They are talking about the green they are wearing. Chelsea says she wished they would have given Guiness. A lot of chit chat, hard to make out what is being said. Shelia and Chelsea are talking beer. Chelsea is going to send a case of beer sent to Shelia. All alcohol talk now. Shelia says she loves Japanese beers. Chelsea says all she has had was Sahki, Shelia spreads her knowledge of it. Chelsea says she got her ass kicked with it. Sharon says she isn't a big drinker. Chit chat keeps going about alcohol.

7:40 Josh in Steam Room having a minor meltdown. James enters and they discuss plan to make house vote their way to keep Ryan. James tells Josh to cut a killer deal with Ryan and hope that if he offers the world he'll at least give a little before he goes back on his word. James leaves and goes to BY. Matt and James in BY with Matt fighting for his life. James says hes out because he gave James the thumbs up that day before the eviction. J tells Matt he will be gone 3-3. James says M should have never given him the thumbs up and that's what this is all about. (*BS*) Matt says he really thought James was staying even though he voted to evict James. He again asks why he's taking the heat for Ryan on this all.

James says he won't work with Matt and maybe Matt has the votes anyway. (*James' history tells me he will be keeping Matt at the last minute*) Matt defending himself and James goes back to the thumbs up. James says not in so many words but payback's a bitch.

7:51 - James says it's all because the whole house screwed him last week and getting Matt out will screw them back. James says he backdoored Matt so he couldn't get off the block. Matt says if it's an eye for an eye, he should be after Ryan. James basically says he was screwed so bad that he's doing same to Matt...Matt says if it's so bad, why would you ever do it to anyone else?

James tells Matt he thinks he's got the votes and is going to stay. Matt says no way he doesn't. James says he got into an argument with Chelsia today and doesn't know what she'll do. Matt says now that he picked the wrong side to be on....fighting and begging and pleading....they agree Sheilia and Adam will always be on the fence.

Matt asks for compassion. James listening. James says he's doing the same thing that was done to him and he's not done yet.

James scams and manipulates Matt into recounting conversations about what people said before James was evicted.

8:00 James goes back to thumbs up and says that he's doing this because Matt lied to his face all last week....like James is 100% honest! (*Sanctimonious prick thinks he has a right to teach a lesson to someone for doing what he does himself!*)

8:00 PM BBT: Ryan and Chelsea talking in the Red Room. Chelsea says she knows where her vote is going. Ryan says last week he was put into a bad situation. Chelsea calls him a loveable guy. Ryan says maybe he should have played it differently. Ryan says he is not walking around overconfident. Chelsea appreciates that he is not on people for their votes. Ryan says he dug himself in a hole last week. Ryan tells Chelsea that he wont put her up. She says that she doesnt want to be back doored. He says she is safe. She doesnt want him to throw the HoH competition. They both leave the red room. Ryan lays down in the other room for a second then walks through the house to the kitchen where there is a conversation about snoring going on.

8:12pm BBT - Matt is outside with James and is promising the moon and stars... asking for favors.... says keep me and ill work with you.... james says everyone fucked me last week, matt says why blame me for everyone....they are now talking about sheila playing the whole house.... matt says just tell me if its 3-3 you will keep me, james says i will think about it... talk to the house, im only the guy who can break the tie.

Matt brings up a good point that Ryan has already had 2 chances, he got the bell and the buzzer, give me one... james says he's got 36 hours to think about it... just get the votes... i don't care who it is, and i give you my word, but i suggest you get more then 3.

8:20pm BBT -- josh/sharon/james in Red Room... james asks are you two tired (josh/sharon in bed) josh says what else is there to do? i don't want to be in the kitchen (nat/sheila) and hear all that crap again.... sharon is whispering somthing to james, cannot hear and he gives sharon teh thumbs up.

i only caught some of it but james is telling josh that sheila went staight to nat or matt with info from a convo they all had later

8:26pm BBT - chelsia and matt talking outside and cheilsia saying that she wants ryan out... she says that it makes sense to get ryan out... she tells matt that she shouldn't have voted james back in cuz it makes her game harder, james told me if he won veto he would not use it for me... and this sucks.... chelsia says please dont tell anyone... but i dont want ryan in this house he is playing jens game and he totally backstabbed me... matt says i need you, i could probably get sheila and baller.... chelsia says i dont know.... chelsia says that she is playing for herself...matt says i am too

they are talking about josh and sharon and how they are so close.... matt now explains that the only thing i did was find out about james screwing me over and i helped flipped her around.... matt says i need your vote, ill do whatever, i can make sure nat doesnt go after you, shes a nice girl, but she will do what i said.

8:48pm BBT -- matt and chelsia still outside talking about everyone in the house and where they stand.

matt says he will go to baller later on tonight and not tell him who, but that he has the votes and needs his, and he will tell sheila that she is the tie breaker. chelsia says you cannot tell anyone, espesciall josh i dont need him freaking out on me. matt asks what do you think josh would do if you tell him hey what about voting out ryan, chelsia says i dont know.

now matt is saying he should have won the veto, he didnt even try, he does that for a living, walks across beams and carrying stuff. matt is saying that he will go after josh for her so dont worry... chelsia says you cannot use my name, that if this goes down, you will have to say it was josh or sharon... matt says ill tell everyone that.

matt says i really appreciate this, i know your not 100% but i really do appreciate this.... he just has to talk to sheila.... chelsia says just feel her out, if she wants to know who the other vote is then come to me and we'll talk about it. if your worried about joshy, dont worry, i wont be going after you, or even james, i know what he went thu, i felt what he felt last week.

8:57pm -- matt outside talking to himself " how do i get these votes, how did dick do it last year, should i go after everyone, no i cant do that.... i have a second wind thanks to chelsia, i knew she would come to my side.... how do i get a singel mom vote, i have to play that card" he look into the camera and says im not going anywhere, you dont want me to leave do you america?"

9:00pm - matt just told nat that he only has to get baller and sheila... that she is not to tell anyone at all, that he will tomorrow... nat hugs him and says congrats" he coes out and asks james what hes thinking about, james says the game, matt says good thoughts? james says just give me time.

9:02pm -- they just showed natalie praying to god to give her strength to pull out a miracle

Archived