March 17 - Live Feed Updates

9:25 am BBT - Josh in BR - I didn't think we worked on Mondays... someone talking in background... they talk of diary sessions. Sheila - I know this is weird, unless they are going to get stuff they missed yesterday, they didn't get any of it. Josh - any of what? Sheila - when I got pulled off etc... BB - HG's you are not allowed to talk to the other HG's about your DR sessions Sheila - well there ya go I am not allowed to talk about that... sorry... James still in bed, Sheila using the WC. Matt now in BR wiping the sleep out of his eyes. Sharon and Josh talking. Sharon talking about a dream she had where they were running through a maze and she says it is the weirdest dream she has ever had... Josh - Did we win HoH? Shar - No but what is werid we were still evicting people and it was weird because Allison was there and her phone rang and it was her dad and he was reaming you a new a$$hole andsomehow you evicted her...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:00 am BBT - Sheila and Nat in BR talking. S is pi$$ed, she is telling N that she has a plan and one of their people may have to go on the block if she wins HoH but she has a plan to get the bad people out and so the good people win. N says we have to get together each night and pray for God to help the good people prevail. S says she wishes Evel Dick would be the twist and he would come in the house and rip the bad people a new a$$hole. N agrees... S is pi$$ed because they question her sanity. S brings up the fact that her son is watching and he is mortified at how they are talking about her. S & N HAVE aligned.

10:10 am BBT - Sheila still in BR getting ready, she actually looks VERY pretty (kinda reminds me of Amy Lee), then she goes to the mirror next to the shower and starts plucking her whiskers... lots of the obviously because she is going to town on her chin and cheeks and mustache area. Nat now back in BR and she is not smiling (I miss that) she is getting ready to do her hair... Sheila now moved to the spa room to continue her pluck-a-whisker-a-thon so N wouldn't see. N is putting on darker than normal eye makeup (war paint maybe?) S comes back into the BR she starts plucking and whispering. N is now messing with her zits and I guess she has chin hairs too (I am glad I am from a non-hairy family). They are talking about how they need to get the 'bad people' out oif there. S says she didn't know how brutal this game was, s says E D was a single dad that is why he did so well, he had teenage kids, that is why he fought so hard. N says she told her mom that this game is not good it is brutal. S says heres the thing, I didn't think it through long enough, no amount of money is worth hurting my son, I came in this game to change our lifes... my son is sitting there three days a week crying... N says he dad is watching her dad is watching her get pickle juice on her and he is mad. S says that N has had it worse than her. S says that he son is sensitive and can't tell the difference between a game and life (she needs to give him more credit) S says that it breaks her heart that she cannot protect him and if she goes after any of them she will have to deal with a brutal lashing and they have to go N - They have to go S - they have to go, they know who they are... Whispering, I cannot hear

10:19 am BBT - N saying that she has someone on her side then she says "Know that, Know that" S - I know N - I am talking about God, he is just waiting S - I can't take it anymore, I just can't take it. N - talking about stooping to a certain level S - I won't, I won't, I will walk out of here with my dignity N - Yeah me too. (lots of whispering) S - and here s the thing, I wish I could say to you that they have the numbers on us, u understand? It's not going to happen. She went back to taht psycho after he threw her under the bus... N is whispering I cannot hear what she is saying. S - she is stupid! Know this. when he walks out that door, all hells going to break loose. Both whispering... S - I don't trust Ryan, so u have to do me a favor N - I do S - you do... N is whispering S - I hope you are right about this... N - I was in the BR with Joshuah and I am telling the truth. S - we have to win HoH, Adam has done nothig, he won some veggies with me, he has done nothing, can't make a decision, done nothing, c'mon! be a man! Step up! More whispering... (I have my sound on full blast too and all I hear is pssst pssst psssssssst)

ADL's are their morning rituals... brushing teeth, makeup, hair,

10:24 am BBT - N says that she is up to her normal weight now 114 lbs (I freakin wish! ) because she had lost weight and was at 110. S - you haven't started yet? N - No! S - that is weird! You think it is a good idea to be wearing that white skirt???? N - It will be ok, I'll know. S says that if they tick her off she will blow up at the jacuzzi (huh?) S goes into the kitchen looks at the dishes and says "I'm not going to wash them. I refuse to!". N is blowdrying her hair. Shar and Josh back in bed asleep, Chels still in bed asleep. Nat and She are the only ones awake and getting ready.

10:31 am BBT - N and She still in Kitchen, N went to get paper towels, She asks if they are out of milk N - yeah S -ok I will have some soy too. Nat leaves and comes back. They talk about wheat chex Nat doesn't like them She does. She - I think I am going to sit outside, It looks nice. She says that she is going to make some chicken for lunch. They are now talking about what the challenge could be they say it is croquet. S - I didn't re alise how stron I was, I have been practicing. I think it is going to happen real soon Nat - me too Nat - I am going to eat my cereal and then curl my hair S - thats good. James still in bed asleep S just went to the SR and is looking through the fridge, grabs some stuff and heads back to kitchen. Nat is eating her b-fast. Everyone is still in bed. Shar is awake but just laying there.

10:36 am BBT - S - not really a cereal person, but I eat granola from that place that does the u know, it is called La Brea, it is on La Brea blvd. They do the best breads and granola. The thing I like to splurge on is good food, I mean eat good quality. It is greally good there. N - there is one that has cranberries in it, it is really good S - I love that stuff N - says something about campaigning and going to screw their game all up. S - going to change the course of this game S - nothing would make me happier than to see Josh's and James face when I win HoH, they are not even going to be allowed in my room. I can't hear the convo because Nat is chewing like a pig and VERY loud. N finally quits chewing. N - now I am going to get coffee, burps. Excuse me! N is getting her coffee Shar is now up. Shar to GP - Hi babies! Hi babies She - good morning! Shar - good morning Nat - the gps! she starts squeeking N - gps are smart they know when it is time for food She - they know when Sharon is up N - what is up with these people theysaid they were going to start doing DR. N to the GP's... Hi babies! Hi honeys! are you ready to get your food! Babies hungries... talk of GP's and Nat is very interested in them, she wants a GP She - yeah they are cute! N - I am going to have to get one after the show She - do they have names though? Shar - spoiled and spaz She - no I want them to have real names N - I like them too, they should have like faerie tale names not like tweedle dee and tweedle dum... squeeks at pigs... If I had two I would name them Bevis and Butthead if they were boys. Shar giving them food. N - I have come up with names but no one agrees with me... N - I have had so many GP's in my life I know if they are boys because they have huge balls... N - I have delivered so many GP babies that I now what that thing looks like... more chit chat...

Gotta start laundry...

11:52AM BBT - All Four Feeds the same...

Ryan, Natty, and I think Adam are outside playing with the Croquet set, not much talking going on. They are using what look like the dumbbell set to act as the hoops. Matt is out there too, just was not being shown on the feed at the time.

Matt talking to Adam saying it is weird, he feels like he is already out of the house. Matt takes the cover off the pool table, and is setting up the pool table to play. Adam asks Matt if he is going to play 9-Ball. All four feeds on Matt and Adam playing pool.

12:58pm BBT - everyone in HOH on lockdown.... alot of talk about movies, jim carey movies, then hostel and other horror movies... then chelsia says be careful they might make the HOH comp about it.... they all laugh... they are now talking about survival and what they would need... sheila said a knife and an ipod (lol)

1:02pm BBT - now they are talking about their pets... chelsia talked about pugsly, her cat... now nat is talking about her dog and how she is trying to train him... now about her friends dog that will turn lights on and off. (side note: matt is the only one not talking that is awake... james and josh on hoh bed laying there trying to sleep)

1:09pm BBT -- talk turns to why BB didnt make a bigger deal out of valentines day since this was supposed to be a love show, nat says they gave us champagne and chocolate... this turns into a candy talk about what kind they like and hate.... matt chimes in saying he loved ring pops.

nat is telling a story about how she went into a circle k as a kid and the guy in the store said she could have whatever candy she wants and she walks home with a sack full and her mom made her walk back in the rain to return it.... she said they guy was like ok but she kept a pack of gum.

1:1pm BBT -- chelsia brings up about last year or season 7 where they had a midget come in and that was the first person allowed in the house.... she says maybe when we get out of here there will be a leprachaun down stairs.... nat tells a story about how her sister thought they had a troll in the basement and how she freaked her out once.

sheila has moved somewhere.... don't know where... cannot see her.

(im out for a bit peeps :))

1:25PM BBT: LD is over. Nothing has changed in the house as far as the HG can tell.

James and Josh stayed in the HoH room to talk about Sheila. Chelsia came back in to get something and Josh and her head down stairs.

1:30PM BBT: Josh and Chelsia are in the SR. Josh says that he just isnt getting the right feeling from Sheila and Chelsia agrees. Chelsia wants a turkey s/wich but all they have is ham.

Josh goes in to Sharon in the bedroom to talk about Sheila. He tells her that SHeila is working both side and don't tell her anything.

Gawd, Sharon is talking to the GPs again. "Hi babiiiies" [uGH]

1:40PM BBT: Sharon, Josh, Chelsia and Sheila are in the kitchen getitng food while Natalie, Ryan, Matt and Adam outside practicing with the croquet (SP) set. Matt asked Adam and Natalie how it's looking and they tell him it's not good.

1:40PM BBT: Natalie, Adam and Ryan are talking about the HoH competition and they hope that it's their week and they're the better people in this house. They talk about Sharon, Ryan says she is a good person. Natalie says that Sharon made a choice to be with them. Ryan says its because she was paried with Josh and she had no choice. Natalie tells Ryan that she had a choiuce, her alliance rolled on her last week and she's gone back to them.

Natalie is giving them a pep talk and telling both Ryan and Adam that they can win this weeks HoH.

Adam declairs, "I gotta go shit."

Natalie doesn't miss a beat and keeps talking abut the HoH competition, "I can feel it." Ryan, Mhhmmm, yep, hmmhmm, yep."

Ryan sees a bird and thinks it looks like it's smoking. Natalie hits another ball and it impressed with herself. Ryan, "Nice."

Natalie: "They think I'm annoying now? Wait till I win HoH, I'm going to drive them fucking nutso."

2:13 In BY, Matt goes up th Chel to ask for talk time. She says she doesn't want to talk right now and that there is so much going on in this house and she's 50/50 right now. He asks what he's done and Chelsia tells him that she doesn't like the way he plays the game. Matt asks why he's taking the heat for the backdooring and Chelsia says it's cuz he was a big part of it and if when she was on the block she hadn't used veto, Matt would have voted her out. He says "that's why you're voting me out?" Sheila chimes in and says when she was on block she didn't get any support and that Nat doesn't lie and had told her that Matt and Adam were going to vote for Ry to stay. Matt says when Ry and he were in HOH, Ry had brought up sheila as a possible block person and Matt said not to and that's how he saved her. Chel jumps in and says "you say you had nothing to do with everything and now you say you knew and talked with Ry!" Matt says he didn't have control though. Chel says everyone felt bad for Natalie (after last HOH) and that's why he didn't go up on the block and ended up backdoored. Chel says Nat is sad and pathetic and it will come out in the end either it's true or Matt and Nat play a good game. Sheila asks for the assurance that Matt would have voted to keep her. (*why does it matter how someone would have voted?? It DIDN'T HAPPEN*) Matt assures her that's true but he didn't discuss things cuz the POV hadn't been played. Chel says she and James are playing for themselves and that James had suggested her name for nomination when Ry was HOH proves that.

Matt doesn't know what he's done to anyone...and they just don't like the way he plays. He asks if they like Ry better and they say no. He asks what the problem is then and they say that's the rub....they don't want to keep either. Sheila brings up Natalie and Matt threatens yet again to leave Nat's bed.

2:25 - It continues in the BY with Matt, Sheila, Chelsia and Sharon just listening and being almost silent.

Sheila brings it back to her again by asking if Matt "would have" voted to keep her.

In a desparate move, Matt suggests they keep him and put him up against Natalie next week. he also throws Ryan under the bus by recounting everything Ry did against each person in the BY. Sheila says Yeah, he did put James on the block. He reminds Ry also put Chel and Sharon up. (*all true and I wonder why it's not killin' Ryan*)

Now Chelsia blames Matt's predicament on how he has treated Natalie. (*yeah right*)

Nat and Ryan join backyard and Matt tells Natalie not to campaign for him.

Meanwhile in kitchen Josh and Adam talking about who to vote for and how Nat is saying Ry has 3 confirmed votes. Adam denies. Josh says he doesn't understand why Nat is campaigning for Matt when he should do it himself. Chel comes in and says Matt is annyoing her. Josh says he wants the vote to be in the morning so the BS can stop.

Everything seems to have calmed down a little again. James is in the kitchen getting something to eat and talking to Adam. James hopes that one of the other three don't get HoH on Wednesday and says that Sheila is playing both sides of the house. Adam says he doesn't have a side but he will keep and eye on Sheila and Natalie.

Chelsia and Josh are in the BY tanning speculating if there will be a double eviction this season.

3:30PM BBT: Sharon and Sheila are sitting by the HT. Sheila has been re-hashing "my son is a minor and didn't sign up for this" problem she has with people saying horrible things about her.

A little later, Sharon says that what bothers her is that either Natalie or Matt could end up at the end and win this game. It's really hard to hear of very the bubbles noise.

Sheila says that unless Matt leaves Natalie is going to obsess over him and not play the game for herself.

Archived