Done With Bb Till Grodner Gets Replaced

SCRebel

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um yeah we are reading your posts, but you are repeating things that you can't back up and by doing so you are losing all credibility... When that's lost people will stop reading what you have to say...

I have two college kids that love the show and are complaining that they cannot watch as much as they like because of meetings, study groups, etc. They are home for Spring break and am loving watching BB with the family. They are young and thin and their friends also love BB.

Here is a few things I was just thinking about. Go ahead and start your reaming on me too. I dont mind it only shows how low you can go. I can see by your past posts that you need a brain and if you actually have one still maybe you should stop taking it out to play with and use the darn thing. Unless you are in your middle ages and cant remember where you put your brain.

Here are my thoughts..

1. Last season had high ratings and it was BECAUSE of Dick ( GO Dick)

2. Middle aged is like 50

3. In this house my kids who are in school still watch BB and they are not even adults.

4. Have ya noticed that almost all of the HG's in past and present are in their 20's not 50's and fat. So how does all of these 20 yr olds apply for a hg spot if only 50 yr old fat women are watching?

5. Since when do you get to determine who is fat and what is considered fat.

6. And what does blue collar have to do with anything?

Oh and for the record I am preggers so do I still count for being fat?

1. Last season had high ratings and it was BECAUSE of Dick ( GO Dick) This season has low ratings because of the production. BOO production.

2. Middle aged is like 50 Ok.

3. In this house my kids who are in school still watch BB and they are not even adults. That's great. You totally proved that all young kids in the nation are into BB. The show isn't even intended for kids as there is loads of adult content on the episodes.

4. Have ya noticed that almost all of the HG's in past and present are in their 20's not 50's and fat. So how does all of these 20 yr olds apply for a hg spot if only 50 yr old fat women are watching? Um I dunno.... to be on TV and have a shot at winning half a million dollars? Besides, of course there are some 20 year olds that love Big Brother... That doesn't mean the majority of BB fans are 20. This really isn't as complicated as all of you are making it out to be.

5. Since when do you get to determine who is fat and what is considered fat. It was a generalization.

6. And what does blue collar have to do with anything? Nothing... people blamed the poor ratings on George W. Bush or something and cited the economic recession... the recession has hurt blue collar folks that don't watch Big Brother anyways....

Marty you would be right about opinion's but this whole subject wasn't presented as an opinion, but fact... That's why there are still jabs going on... Just my opinion...

And what does blue collar have to do with anything? Nothing... people blamed the poor ratings on George W. Bush or something and cited the economic recession... the recession has hurt blue collar folks that don't watch Big Brother anyways...

I was the one that brought economic's into it and I never once mentioned Bush (gag)... Sorry you don't see what I am talking about, because after all you are a middle aged fat house wife that is rich and therefore everyone else that watches the show has to be also... But around here I know what I see and I am sorry, but the people around here that are watching BB are blue collar and have to work for a living, we can't all live off our hubby's retirement after all...

Not even close to my life. But good try.

I'm a 21 year old straight, caucasian male at the University of South Carolina. As a generalization, very few college kids are into Big Brother. They all like American Idol with a pretty good following of Flavor of Love. I understand that I am in the minority of BB viewers. I like the gameplay aspect not the "OMG GOOOOOOOOO JANIE!! UGH SHE IS SO AWESOME" aspect of it all. Good try "Yana".

Not a try, you said it all yourself, I am just using your own words... Doesn't feel good does it? You should never try to generlize things you don't know what you are talking about...

SC - MY minor children watch the show too, there are FCC regulations that no gratuitous sex or nudity or even extreme profane language can be shown prior to the 8:00 PM hour. After that they have lessened up their restraints. As for the Live Feeds they try to FotH out all of the above forementioned before 8:oo PM after that and on SHOWTIME it is fair game. IF indeed you were so disgusted and so opinionated on the sex, the nudity, the irresponsible behavior then why did you continue to watch? Because, as someone stated before, it is like a car wreck, we know it is going to be greusome but we still continue to watch (Thank you whoever said that... it is great!)

1. Last season had high ratings and it was BECAUSE of Dick ( GO Dick) This season has low ratings because of the production. BOO production. Um I do believe that the producers are the same peeps You know Allison Grodder?

2. Middle aged is like 50 Ok. Well an agreance here

3. In this house my kids who are in school still watch BB and they are not even adults. That's great. You totally proved that all young kids in the nation are into BB. The show isn't even intended for kids as there is loads of adult content on the episodes. First off the show is aired before 8 pm except on tuesdays so it is clean cut for kids to watch.

4. Have ya noticed that almost all of the HG's in past and present are in their 20's not 50's and fat. So how does all of these 20 yr olds apply for a hg spot if only 50 yr old fat women are watching? Um I dunno.... to be on TV and have a shot at winning half a million dollars? Besides, of course there are some 20 year olds that love Big Brother... That doesn't mean the majority of BB fans are 20. This really isn't as complicated as all of you are making it out to be. Nope but you said the majority are middle aged only proved a point.

5. Since when do you get to determine who is fat and what is considered fat. It was a generalization.Just saying!!!

6. And what does blue collar have to do with anything? Nothing... people blamed the poor ratings on George W. Bush or something and cited the economic recession... the recession has hurt blue collar folks that don't watch Big Brother anyways.... You said it not me. I'm blue collar and the reason it hurt me but I wont miss BB for any reason there is a such things as record!! Oh and Bush gets the blame for so much. Must be nice to give him even more power as to blame him for BB fans lol......JUST SAYING!!!!!

Not even close to my life. But good try.

I'm a 21 year old straight, caucasian male at the University of South Carolina. As a generalization, very few college kids are into Big Brother. They all like American Idol with a pretty good following of Flavor of Love. I understand that I am in the minority of BB viewers. I like the gameplay aspect not the "OMG GOOOOOOOOO JANIE!! UGH SHE IS SO AWESOME" aspect of it all. Good try "Yana".

Thought you were a Female ummm are you switching your gender? Just Saying

Archived