Done With Bb Till Grodner Gets Replaced

SCRebel

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to debunk some stupid claims...

Competition... competition hurts Big Brother no doubt and proves it can't hang out with any of the big time shows and can only do ok when faced with other networks airing reruns during the summer. Besides, the +7 viewers are not much better in terms of the types of numbers they'd like to see watch. +7 viewers are basically people that TIVO or DVR the show to watch American Idol or they're just out and then view it within the next week.

The economy... No because if that were the case than the average share of viewers that night would not be hurt. Considering the percent of viewers watching Big Brother has been bad, then that debunks any claims that people aren't watching because they have to work 8 jobs or whatever. Besides, Big Brother does not appeal to bluecollar working folks that would be effected by the recession... so that shouldn't have any impact.

College somethings not watching due to school.... the core of Big Brother viewers is middle aged fat women. School being in session should not have any impact. Besides, American Idol and other shows do not suffer do to that so that doesn't make sense.

The general claim that this being a winter season is deadly for BB is idiotic. There's a reasons networks don't air their big time shows in the summer. That's a worse TV market so ratings should be improved due to a winter season. Frankly, the remaining die hards are ignoring the fact that there IS general disgust among many long time viewers and people are fed up with the show. This is not the same as "ugh Kaysar got evicted I don't wanna watch anymore". There is real complaints about the crew up top and it has had a profoundly negative effect on the show's ratings.

LOL at whoever got excited because the ratings compete with "The Big Bang Theory". Way to shoot for the stars.

if that truly is the core... pffft! i love when people seem to know it all.

FYI if anyone is keeping track... mark me down as "thin". i guess i am not the core. is this place just for fat chicks and nobody told me? should i go find somewhere else to post? <_<

I'm not calling anyone anything. It's just a fact.

May I ask where you got that "fact"? Where this data was compiled? I would like to see it as I am sure whoever gathered data like that probably has it for other shows as well. I want to know, based on my gender and size, what shows I should or should not be viewing.

I have to agree here... I don't think that there is a majority of viewers that are fat or middle aged... I think this subject was brought up by Shock a while back and we did a survey here at Morty's and it proved that the average age was in the middle 20's... I don't know what you are trying to "prove" but I think you just basicly proved who you are is all... I hate to say it, but I know of no less than 20 people that aren't watching BB this season because they are working more hours to make ends meet... Most of them forgot there was even a season going on and they aren't recording it to watch later... Just my opinion...

I am with you fizzle... I have never done this but...I join you in your salute :fyou: ... I too would love to see where these facts were dug up. SC I thought you had threatened to leave the board and were... this was your start to this thread "So consider this to be a loss of one of your remaining 5 million viewers". So, may I ask, why are you still here? I know why. It is because like myself and several other 'loyals' have pointed out all of these individuals that "are done with BB", "are going to boycott" are going to "sign a petition"... threaten to leave but it never happens. So SC you started this thread saying you are through with it, then you provide some fictitious 'facts'... buck up... you get all in a huff that James 'didn't keep his word', "is a snake"... pot meet kettle... Just sayin!

I never said I was leaving the board. I said I was going to stop watching Big Brother. I do not care that James lied... just like I didn't care when Jen lied to Kaysar. Although it's amusing how much James complained about people being bad for their word when he was getting evicted but now it's all a game bro when he's in charge. Funny how that works.

I'm not trying to start a petition. The only way to enact change is to vote with my feet. I've done so by not watching Big Brother. Don't know where you're getting your bizarre claims. By the way, just because the majority of viewers are middle aged women doesn't mean every BB fan is a middle aged women. I don't know why that's a difficult concept.

Archived