Done With Bb Till Grodner Gets Replaced

SCRebel

Even Chelsia said she would of voted Alex back in if she known who it was.<br /><br />LOL everyone not wanting to vote because they were scared it was Allison. BB producers are sons of bitches or know what they are doing when it comes to fixing the game.<br /><br /><br />

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure if BB had told them America voted for Alex to come back.....so they have the choice of James or Alex, the HGs would of had voted for Alex to come back. They keep telling Alex that they were voting him out to get rid of Amanda.

:pixiedust:

i'm almost enjoying it more than any other...because i don't really care about any of them! usually i care and get upset...last year being the exception...since i was a donato fan. i even miss "america's next top model" to see bb...and that's MAJOR for me!

me too ranjake, only the other way around, I watched ANTM instead of BB a cpl weeks ago when there was a wens nite conflict of my shows,lol

You guys missed a great segment of 'Bible Buddies' with Adam, Matt and Ryan.

Funny stuff.

This season has been great.

Yeah, they're mostly unlikeable people...but they really know how to turn up the drama.

And they flip-flop constantly.

The feeds have been gold.

So much better than last season.

I don't mind who wins but I want it to be just a little fair. Ryan put up three people last week and none of them went home. Think about it. Ryan backdoored james fair and square, but Allison didn't want him gone. So they found a way to keep him.

Does anyone have a copy of the Official BB Rulebook (If one exists)? No offense intended, but I keep reading posts that claim the game is rigged/unfair. These would kinda seem like inane claims if you haven't seen the rules.

To see the same "strategy" day after day would be boring, as would seeing the game dominated by a really strong lia...umm...player. These twists level the playing field, as it were, keeping one player from rolling over the competition. the point of Big Brother, isolating the guests, and placing them under physical and mental stress, keeps this a game and not a popularity contest.

Judging from the way I despise the HG, and the fact that I even feel compelled to post, indicates (to me at least) that she and the rest of the production staff are doing a good job this season.

:)

BJ

I have to agree with the crabman. As much as I loathe this group I have been posting away and haven't missed an episode.

I think it's hilarious when people claim they're leaving the boards and not going to watch anymore etc.

Yeah sure, See ya tomorrow. :animated_wave:

I'll continue to visit the boards, work on the podcast and broadcast for west coast viewers. I'm hopefully optimistic for season 10 but as for season 9 I am done watching. I haven't watched the feeds since the end of the endurance competition or last night the show. But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop coming here to see my friends. I've just totally lost interest in the show and these people this season.

I think the low ratings have more to do with the fact that they are programmed opposite Extreme Makeover on Sunday and American Idol on Tuesdays, and soon on the EastCoast will be bumped for NCAA Basketball on Live Eviction night for 2 weeks in a row. The only way we'll get to see the Live Eviction is if they change the night or we see the video on Morty's or CBS. The momentum gets lost when it gets bumped....

I am so done with BB as well

*can't wait for next season*

Show is very repetitious and you do not need to have any strategy at all to win with the stupid twists to keep bringing back HG

*I wanted Alex back*

I'm not even gonna look or post in this board anymore

*c u tomorrow*

BB not gettin bumbed 4 Basketball Tuesday & Wendsay will not but Sunday may get pushed back if a game runs late.

but the only reason the ratings r bad are

A.its winter not sumer

B.College kids who are major part of ratings in summer cant watch due 2 schoool during winter

C.in Summer BB dosen t hav major competion they do right now

The ratings are the same as how CBS's great "The Big Bang Theory" which CBS says is does great in ratings it gets same ratings as BB gettin now!

BB will NEV ER EVER be canned unless

A.Les Moonvesd & Juilie breAK up

B. a HG assults Julie asnd les gets mad

thats all! lol

Yeah seriously...if ya don't like it don't watch, I am not concerned and if it makes people happy to not watch then I am happy for them. I was pissed as hell that James came back (not that I hate James I just felt America should have known)

Thing is I noticed that as pissed as I was, I was talking about it alot the next day to other local fans and I stopped and said...woa....she got me. So I think it's doing just fine. I listen every year to people say this is the last year and I hold no grudges whether they leave or not. It's their life and I am not here to tell them how to live it.

One thing I will mention, how can one say for certain it isn't the economy or some other reason. I think it's pretty tough to make that call unless one has universal knowledge and I doubt anyone here has that otherwise Jameka would have won last year

Plenty of people are taking extra jobs and working many more hours due to the recession we are all about to walk into. Now frankly I am not saying that is definately the reason but I think it's silly to just say "Nope, it's not the recession, no way"

Well long story short I have been watching since BB4 and have yet to have one member win...like honest to god win. Dani made it to second last year and I like ED but I was actually rooting for Dani to win so I won't be dishonest. Some of these people are sleaze and I never back an honest winner but here I am every season watching, debating with ya'll, usually losing but that's ok, I am still with ya BB.

-Kyo

I have watched every season and been part message boards and I have NEVER heard about so many people unhappy with the cast and the content of the show. NEVER.

So that would have to factor in.

I am a die hard and still watching the show. I am glad that they are pulling back from the sex show part and trying to clean it up. It seems to be more about strategy so I am enjoying the show a little.

I really love BB and I WILL NOT miss an episode! The reason I think the ratings aren't that great is because I think many people probably tivo or dvr BB then watch it at another time, like I do. Just a thought. If they cancel it, we can just send CBS some peanuts.

The biggest reason the ratings are low is because there are not as many people watching the show. They do not like the cast and content.

the other reasons factor in also.

Everyone makes some excellent points.

This is the first season where majority of the fans are not die-hard over a particular house guest. The only thing the fans have agreed on about this season is that we dislike them all equally. For me, a viewer since season 1, this is the first time I've not had a favorite.

I've said for the time being I'd root for Ryan, but that is only because we have such slim pickins.

agree

I've watched BB since season 1. I have quit watching the CBS shows and have not watched Showtime BAD in over three weeks. But I come here and a couple of other sites, I can get all the info I need by reading feed updates and watching the videos. I was looking over at the video threads early this morning and would click on a video and watch about half of it.....because I can hardly stand to hear them talk. They repeat themselves so much and will go on and on.

I love coming here and to other boards because its so much fun. I like all the members (even if I don't agree with them). So I'm not going to let a bad season (in my opinion) ruin it for me.

Who knows....maybe if I only had watched CBS and didn't know what was really going on maybe I'd have a different take on this season. But I know how really skanky these people are, and I'm turned off by that. Even if CBS has made the HGs clean up their act.....its already too late for me because I've already have formed my opinion of them.

I keep trying to find someone to root for....Ryan and Sheila are the least of the bunch that make me sick. I find myself rooting more for the evictions than a winner.

jmho and I value yours..... :pixiedust:

Archived