Done With Bb Till Grodner Gets Replaced

SCRebel

These past two seasons have killed any interest I've had remaining in BB. I used to love it almost as much as Survivor. Season 6 was trashy but entertaining... All Stars was great. These past two seaons though have been ridiculous in the endless BS twists, obvious favoring of certain houseguests, and general unfairness of gameplay. So consider this to be a loss of one of your remaining 5 million viewers... better churn out a bunch of double evictions or it won't be long till you get "Pirate Master'd". Later BB.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i been saying it for years fired her azz

I to have lost all most all interest in this season. For the first time i do not care or really like anyone on BB9..I use to check this board all the time watch the show even when i knew what was going to happen and i like Showtime after Dark ....Now i do not care. I do not watch Showtime or CBS BB9 i do check in here once a day to see what happened out of habbit.....For me Big Brother past Survivor but this season i like Survivor alot better....No stupid twisted people of all ages....When 3 people have been voted off and then get back on WHAT IS THE POINT??? The game is about being smart and snecky not sex .....These kids are not even in the same league as past BIG BROTHER CAST MEMBERS.

I stopped purchasing the live feeds after all-stars and just this year ended my subscription to Showtime.

Everything gets old after awhile, I understand that. But there's a difference between getting old and the network ruining it.

i thought that this special winter edition of BB was a bad idea.. but still.. i watch.

it started and within days i thought the cast sucked and the theme sucked. but still, i watch.

weeks passed and we saw more skin than ever before, we witnessed foul nasty stories and lap dances and pool kissing orgies... but still i watch.

this by far has been the suckiest season and the HG SUCK! but i have been watching BB since season 1. I AM a BB Fan.

there has been only ONE time when i liked who the winner of a season was. there are plenty of times when i dont like how the game has gone and i curse at the TV... i have cursed at BB/CBS for there lame twist or stupid comps or choice of HG... but i still watch. every season there are threads saying the same as this.... sad but true.. (although i do think there are a couple of threads here that could be merged) well.. if you are done with BB................

bye, see ya. :animated_wave:

oh and P.S. they gave up the lap dances and pool kissing orgies and finally started playing the game... and NOW people stop watching??? :blink:

oh, I am gonna watch, I did quit showtime, not worth it. And with Matt finally on the block (lets hope he goes) I am beginning to look forward to what will happen, There has only been one season for me as well that someone I wanted to win did, but I have never quit watchin, it drives me nuts at times, I am with Fizzle all the way in her post. Most of the people that say they are over it will continue, it is addicting,lol

Right Right.... they're doing great. Nevermind that the ratings are at an all time low and rivaling BB1 ratings. Nobody has actually stopped watching though and the show is really doing fantastic. Keep convincing yourself that. I bet you also believe that Duke deserved that number two seed as well.

Right Right.... they're doing great. Nevermind that the ratings are at an all time low and rivaling BB1 ratings. Nobody has actually stopped watching though and the show is really doing fantastic. Keep convincing yourself that. I bet you also believe that Duke deserved that number two seed as well.

i dont think too many would say they are doing "great". there is a bigger picture though. and BB is not the only show hurting.

and yeah, the ratings are down.. but heck, i also take into consideration that this is not the usual summer season when there is nothing else on tv to watch. i know there have been some bb viewers that are also American Idol viewers that decided they just didnt have the time to do both shows and picked AI over BB.

others just didnt think a winter edition would work or are just summer free junkies. who knows. and then yes, this season HAS sucked.. and has made an impact on the ratings...

i thought more folks watch in the summer

I am having a harder time with this winter season of BB, mostly for me because it's interfering with other programs I love to watch as well.. I'm a big American Idol fan and having it and BB on the same nights this year is making it difficult for me to keep up with BB as much as I usually do. I love BB in the summer, when everything else is reruns and American Idol isn't on... but I am still watching whenever I can, even if it means I have to watch to programs at the same time...

I have an opinion on why ratings are down that has nothing to do with who the producer is or who the houseguests are... Maybe I'm kidding myself, but a lot of cable TV channel shows are suffering, and a lot of the big boys are suffering as well... I do believe that a lot of the low ratings has to do with the season sucking, but I think a lot of it has to do with economy too... A lot of people are having to work 2 and 3 jobs just to make ends meet right now and don't have time for TV... I know, go ahead and call me crazy, but it's my opinion anyways...

There could be other factors at work but bottom line they did not gave us a smut show and a lot of people tuned out. Of course I am a die-hard and still here. I am enjoying the show more now that the sex/skank stuff has stopped.

Archived