Tropic Thunder

CarolinaGirl

Have yall heard of this movie?? It looks hilarious and has probably one the best cast i've ever heard of.. Its a ben stiller movie coming out in august and has jack black, nick nolte. robert downey jr, and tom cruise (who apparently is great in it) to name a few...Check out this picture:

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20182058,00.html

If you dont recognize the black guy behind Ben Stiller thats because its Robert Downey Jr! Hilarious!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I saw this two weeks ago.

It was the best comedy I have seen in a long time.

Sitting in the theatre you are not really aware that the movie has started - I am not sure how well the opening will translate to DVD or HBO but it has been a long time since I realized that sitting in a theatre added to the experience.

I could tell at the end though that the movie was not everyon'e cup of tea when the woman in front me got up at the end and turned to older kids and said "I am just not sure what to do with that".

• 2 months later...
i actually agree with king this time. it wasn't as funny (to me) as everyone was saying. don't get me wrong, it sure had its moments, but overall, i'd say wait till it comes to HBO

• 2 weeks later...

Lets talk about how this movie opened the flood gates for the re-emergence of black face in cinema. Did any one see Quantum of Solace? the lead girl is actually a Russian actress, not a brown person, and its so obvious through the whole movie. Booooooooo

• 4 weeks later...

Archived