Episode 7: Like A Wide-eyed Kid In The Candy Store (disscussion Forum )

wolfrider

Another one bites the dust, Kathy went home. I missed a few minutes. What happened exactly that just made her want to pack it up and give in? She was a mess!

ARGH...I missed all but the last 10 minutes! Can someone give me a brief synopsis of the reward challenge, what went on between Ozzy and Amanda, and what happened with Kathleen? Did she just go and tell them to take her off the show or did they make the decision?

Nothing really happened at the reward... Amy was in the shower with them and they didn't even show them kissing, but the two ladies did get topless...

Kathy did ask to go home... Jeff came and got her and I was suprised at how compassionate he was with her, knowing how he hates quitters...

Pretty good episode. I think if Ozzy was smart he would have volunteered to go to EI, to "look" for the HII. I mean why wouldn't he want to go? Anyone, anyone? Oh, yeah...he has the idol already! Dumb move, IMO. Because the idol has been found, they didn't show Exile at all and that was disapointing. Did Jason and Tracey talk? Did they look for the idol? If he didn't, how did he explain that to her?

yeah, I thought that was kind of interesting too when I heard that he "suggested" that she go. I mean, that just seems like a HUGE RED FLAG to the others (esp. Cirie) that he wasn't the slightest bit worried about Tracy finding the II. It basically and blatantly confirms to everyone that Ozzy has the II.

Archived