Episode 7: Like A Wide-eyed Kid In The Candy Store

wolfrider

CBS Wed, Mar 19
8:00 PM Like a Wide-Eyed Kid in the Candy Store New

One castaway leaves the game prematurely and another one is voted out at tribal council
One proud Favorite takes an eager Fan under his wing, causing others to worry about the tight bond forming.
Either James or Ozzy....Guessing James.
James takes Kathy under his wing as per preview. Parvati worries about the tight bond that they are forming.
Or Ozzy and Erik...and most likely the controlling Cirie does not like it....

-----------------
One Castaway, terrified of water, is tricked by another into going on a long boat ride into the middle of nowhere. Pissed and annoyed, this castaway vows vengeance!
James ?
------------------
One Castaway attempts an unusual method to gain contact with her loved ones and comes to a dramatic realization in the process.
Kathy cutting her fingers incident? Realises she's going crazy in the process and needs to leave the game.
------------------
VoiceOver: Per Survivor Skills

Jeff: Next Time, on Survivor...

*Big Storm*

Jeff: The fans at Malakal struggle to stay in the game

*Kathy swats at a bat near her head*

Tracy: I'm going to fight like hell to win immunity...

Jeff: While the Airai Tribe struggles to stay alive

*Kathy gnawing on something grey, and slimy*

Kathy: It's...just...savagery. it's like you're cavemen

Jeff: And Kathy's hanging on by a thread

*James hugging Kathy*

Kathy : It's brutally - torturous
--------------------
Reward : "Stone Throw" Malakal Per TV Guide Issue : Ozzy/Amanda go crazy in a shower so reward challenge winnahs!

Exhile : Kathy / ami

Immunity : "Money Roll" Airai
Voted Out : Tracy - (Kathy medical evac )

I've been waiting to see this finger cutting incident for a while now. It's so hyped up now, that she would actually have to cut her fingers off to make it interesting, lol.

One proud Favorite takes an eager Fan under his wing, causing others to worry about the tight bond forming.

If it's true that Tracey and Chet voted for Erik in the last episode, then my guess would be that Erik is the eager fan and the proud favorite is Ozzy. The only way Erik would have flipped his vote is if Ozzy had convinced him to stick with them- Erik worships Ozzy so he'd do anything Ozzy says...which will probably reach up and bite him in the future.

This is from tvguide:

One castaway leaves the game prematurely and another one is voted out at tribal council; the romance between Amanda and Ozzy heats up; a bond develops between an eager fan and a willing favorite; and one player tricks a person who fears water by taking him or her on a long boat ride in the middle of the water. Jeff Probst is the host.

Also, something I found on Survivor Skills in their ep 7 spoiler thread:

Challenge Spec by jessiek, at SF(survivor fever)

Episode 7 Reward Challenge: "Money Roll"

Huge discs, made of stone (Rai stones are large, circular stone disks carved out of limestone in the island of Yap, Micronesia. Locals have used these stones as a form of unusual currency, a "stone money.") or something similarly heavy, with the middle cut out and a poll inserted for transporting. Blindfolded teams of two hold the poll ends and roll the disc thru a course, being directed by a caller. (Speculation Credit: JessieK)

Challenge Board layout

vc_s16_tvgch_seg5_0095.jpg

A large rai stone in the village of Gachpar Locals have used these stones as a form of unusual currency, a "stone money."

rai_stone.jpg

Malakal rolling a disc. Cirie is the caller. Ozzy and Amanda are one team of rollers. Erik and another Malakal female (Tracy or Ami) are on the other side. Jeff Probst is looking back towards the beginning of the challenge. Malakal is ahead at this point. Per the TV Guide Spoiler, Malakal wins the EP 7 (March 19 Episode) IC

s16_ep7_press_images_001.jpg

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

Should add that the last part about Malakal winning IC is probably a typo since Tracy is supposed to be booted this week.

Oh, and in case you guys weren't aware, Survivor will be on Wednesday instead of Thursday because of March Madness. Which is kind of good, I get BB and Survivor in one night!

Just saw a commercial for the upcoming show. Mentions that Ozzy is viewed as threat by his tribe and shows Kathy having her meltdown. So do you guys think this is possibly the ep where Ozzy uses the HII?

It was written somewhere that Jeff said when it comes to the idol, a bigger blunder this season than last when James should have used it. I can't image Ozzy not using it if he thinks he's going to be voted off. I like Ozzy and alot of others. Kathy going would be good, just like Chet going last week. I love it when they do get rid of the weak and whiny players as soon as possible and the others are left to play the game.

Archived