Friday, March 14th

CeCiMom

True True, I guess I just he would want to eliminate as many of the MAN CREW as he can. He has to know everyones on Ryans side to stay so unless he backdoors Matt we know Sheilas going home. After they put him up and MAtt thru it in his face and joshs they gloated about it alls fair in love and war and now BB :gunsmilie: Out with MATT! You need to break up him and Nat, and Ryan.

It appears that when we went to FOTH that there was some kind of warining from Big Brother. They said Allison runs the show. I think they were warned about the content of their talk. Adam had been telling another raunchy sex story.

Can anybody else add to what just happened? It was hard for me to hear.

Why wouldn't he put Ryan against Matt? This isn't making sense to me.

Putting up Sheila, imo, is just revenge because she "gave her word" that she would vote for him to stay. James said to Julie, these people obviously don't keep their word (duh, its BB). Which led me to believe that James would put up Matt and Sheila, not Ryan. GAH !!!

Matt has got to go...pretty please...somebody vote him out !!!! If he wins, it will be the worst win since :shocking: Jun and Allison

well I did not mind Jun and Allison, but Maggie made me want to puke, and this will be the same for me if Matt or Natalie get any where near the big prize, I cannot stand either of them, and Natalies true colors are showing with her horrible Sheila bashing, Natalie is a dirty leg skank,lol, I think James is a pitiful player and you shuould not let revenge get in the way of a good eviction or the RIGHT eviction, and Matt or Nat need to go NOW

Just wondering if for all of James' attitude right now, that he is not deep down seething about how they led him to believe for days that he was safe, couldn't play POV, and then was backdoored, that he is just acting and WILL put up Matt!! And say opps....like you I was lying!

Make my day Jamie boy!!

OMG Ryan is calling Sheila out and accusing her of talking shit about her. Now both Adam and Ryan are yelling at Sheila. Now Matt, Ryan, Adam are yelling at Sheila for saying the guys club. I really think they have a plan to flip her out.

Archived