Thursday, March 13th

CeCiMom

James is the new HoH. Natalie brokered a deal for her and Matty not to be put on the block.

matt will be bd

i don't hate jame (but would have prefered alex back in the house) but i hope he sticks to his word, then i'll have more respect for him, he promised nat he wouldn't put up matt or her he could still put up sheila and ryan and get his revenge after all i believe he probably has more beef with ryan and sheila i don't remember matt doing anything terribly wrong to james he's after josh

ryan screw james then sheila double crossed james (because of schelsia) so thats who i think he will and should nom he needs 2 replacements in case veto is used (or used by his first replacement choice) and i feel those should be adam and josh both also screwed james in the end and have been fake freinds (which ever way the hoh blows) after all they would just be a pawn cause one of his targets would still be on the block it would also alow him to stick to his word, i doubt matt will come after him if he sticks to his word

i really want josh out of the house the most tho he drives me nuts with his ass kissing and his over all demeaning of the girls, how he feels he can bully them around

did they not show the net / josh fight on the live show? i didn't see it... and it was a major part of last nights hoh comp after it was over josh was all appologizing to nat for it (cause he's scared hes gonna go up) i guess he said some really mean stuff about her mom i missed the fight but i heard they let nat have a picture of her dad after the fight to calm her down, i also heard that she didn't want her mom to see what josh said......

can anyone tell me what happened in that fight?

well, I think the keeping your word thing is foolish in the game of BB unless you can keep your word in the sneakiest way possible and that would be backdorring matt, what a coo that would be, here is hoping,lol

Very foolish.. especially keeping your word to all of the people who didn't keep there word to you. I actually like James, but if he is going to pull that crap this week and not put up Matt then I dont think I'm gonna be able to root for him. I hate when people waste HOH and take the easy way out.

so right, such a lazy way to do HOH, sometime someone has got to make a stand, Ryan did, and now it may cost him, but really that should not be James target as he should know Ryan was manipulated to the hilt by Matt and the others, Ryan is a sorta nice guy, and to even let or even say out loud that you are gonna stay true to your word is ridiculous, I would put both Matt and Natalie on that block and it would be win win, because the others would find a way to re-organize,play the game and not necessarily be targeted James, he may have the wang thang of all time, but the man has no Balls,oh my,lolololol

i still think matt gets bd

the week is early folks not a fan of matt

seriously that is the best play and he needs to just do it, as much as I dislike Chelsaia, I can stand to see both her and James in there for a while, get rid of Matt, believe me he is no king.

He needs to get rid of Matt.

He is the only alpha dawg in there.

The rest will crumble looking for a leader and that will probably be ole manly Josh with this motley crew...lol

Marty... I just read that Sheila saw someone on the roof of the BB house. Did you finally reach the set this evening??? :lol:

I'll make the minimum payments for you suezque. ;)

Archived