Jem

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bb chosen one

worst con job since wwe screwed over brett hart

bb so want chelsia and james showmance to work

julie even refering to them as boyfriend & girlfriend

Nothing. He just said he might crap his pants if he got to go back in the house. So, she said to keep it "clean."

new hoh

how fitting grodner boy wins it

and bd matt

if matt doesnt get bd i be shock

How do people think he's Grodner's boy? This plan to have an america vote and then have them up against the evicted was in place BEFORE James was on the block. If anything, they probably thought Matt was going to be backdoored when they cooked this up.

AND the HGs voted him back in.

Blame Nat and Adam.

CONGRATS JAMES!

Now let's get Operation Crooked Eye back in effect.

blaaah-ski. here come the consiparcy theories.

I think we are going to see a darker side of James for the rest of this game. And I totally think he will go against his word this week. He is in it to win it and he knows Matt is his biggest obsticale.

but Im still happy.

TEAM JoshSharonChelsiaJames for the win!! =)

Barf I soooooooooo wanted this freak gone!!

I am dang glad James is back.

He's the only one who can stop the Matthole from taking this whole thing. And I hate Matthole, so I'm all for anything that gets him gone!

I wish he wouldn't have promised not to put him up though. I hope he decides that he did promise not to put him up, but he didn't say diddley about not back dooring him.

I am even happier that he's told Chelsia she isn't sleeping in the HOH with him.

He knows that being hooked to her has hurt him in this game.

However I think she'll manage to worm her way in.

I agree that he will put up Sheila and Ryan, but Ican't believe that he's not going to backdoor Matt if the opportunity approaches... why would he feel the need to keep a promise when no one kept one to him.

We are going to see Matt suck up to James big time this week. He will be James best friend and stick there until he is sure he is not back doored.

WTF??? Why isn't he breaking up MAtt and Natalie??? She made a deal for MATT, you dumbass (to James)!!! What about last season did he NOT understand?

And now he believes Matt over Adam about the vote? Hey James, you know how you can tell Matt's lying? His lips are moving. Sheesh, you're getting dumber by the day.

Why is James so conviced the mystery HQ's was Jen?? He told everyone it was her. Ryan got a double kick in the pants from James.

Archived