Things I Learned From Big Brother 9

I have learned that a guy with pink hair who can sling his shlong and catch it in his butt is a "cool" person to hang with and okay for televison.

(I think I threw up in my mouth just writting that) :beer:

It's also okay to chew on your own toenails :cookie: and pick the skin off of other peoples feet with your teeth.

Ohhh....and it okay to read the Bible with your hand down your pants

I've learned that it is ok to kiss everyone around you as long as you do it after a strip show but not before watching a large dong flap around.

Everyone will make out with Chelsia but she will not give you her vote. Instead you can have some yayay to the face.

Showing your yayay is the cool thing to do.

Tampons add to sexual pleasure.

I could win BB if I give them enough sexual content to watch.

BB is a great place plug my new book or get into acting.:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I have learned that the Guinea Pigs are smarter than most of the houseguests

And, that for some reason people on the boards seem to only be calling the women skanks...I think several of the males qualify as well.

I have learned that cajones are called nutsacks but BB does not allow that anymore and now they are called nut bags.

I have learned that Chelsia cracks her knuckles in her hands and head (WEIRD).

I have learned that hairy bushes were sexy in the 80's.

I have learned that guinea pigs are fuuuuurrrrrriends and beeeeeebbbbbies.

I have learned that I'm addicted to BB like crack and I can't put the BB pipe down!!!

I have learned that Bikini Baristas are a trend...

Instead of a Venti you ask for a D cup of Joe.

i have learned that:

every bb season is sorta like a movie, not everyone is happy with it, but everyone might watch if they think that its good

having sex in the bathroom is ok to do with your boyfriend on valentine's day

banging pots together is an awesome way to wake people up

bringing evel dick back was an easy way to make sheila happy (happy enough to jump up and down and give him a hug)

I learned on BB

GP's are cute and their caretakers are annoying as hell

There is 27 letters in the alphabet

Gay guys on BB are so gay and ruthless

People no longer have manners that thier mothers taught them

Freaky eyes really do freak me out

These people will do anything for fame and think no one will remember all of their lies and deceits and not care because they are famous now

I am addicted to BB and cant stop watching for any reason whatsoever and well till they take it off of the air.

I've learned being an old married woman isn't so bad......no way would I want to be in my 20s again if this is how they act these days! I used to say "it sucks to get old"......now I want to say "it sucks to be young and 21".

I second that!

I've learned that it doesn't matter one bit what the facts are. All anyone need do is post some random bit off some dude's personal blog and some BB fans will take it to be 100% true. :rolleyes:

Example: "Chelsia's Daddy is making sure her filthy behavior isn't seen on the feeds." or "CBS has had to censor James and Chelsia having sex or her Dad will sue them!"

So.... Can I interest any of you in this beautiful bridge I have for sale here?!

I have learned that in the BB9 house your mind is ALWAYS on VACATION and your mouth is ALWAYS workin OVERTIME,lolol

Archived