Hell's Kitchen 4

Dade

promoa-premiere.jpgpromoa-right-over.jpg

FOX

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: OUR TAKE

Meet the New Hell's Kitchen Chefs

Here's an idea: Let's look at a few of the 15 masochists talented chefs chosen for the new season of Hell's Kitchen and make some wildly unfair

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My early prediction is Louross will win this.

It's not easy being a Vegas cook, and his competition do not sound like they've had a lot of real 'hot' kitchen experience.

I mean come on.. Bozeman, Montana?! South Carolina? Neither of these places sees a lot of traffic or a demand for haute cuisine.

A student, from NY and a stay at home daddy? Good grief. No competition at all!

I hope there's more experienced people coming. (They aren't listed yet)

Thanks for posting Dade! I love this show so much! I've watched every season. I been a fan of Gordon Ramsey forever! He's had several shows on BBC America. So glad to see it coming back on soon!

:pixiedust:

Hurray!! I too am glad that it's coming back. I liked his other show Kitchen Nightmares but it seemed to have pittered out. Maybe egotistical restaurant owners not willing to admit their restaurant is failing and they stink? Anyway, it's a terrific show. A lot like the Top Chef show but with the blistering persona of G. Ramsay.

• 2 weeks later...

Love this show and love Ramsey

Just hope one day he doesnt have a massive heart attack and keal over!

I would love his job...just think ...getting paid lots of money to completly go off on people and tell them just what dumb s**ts they are!

and getting to be a complete a-hole!

Gotta love it!

Was I the only one to watch tonight??? Thought the opening sequence was HILARIOUS!!! :lol: Not sure about most of the cast this year... didn't see anyone jump out as a fav. in fact, imo... most of them seemed to suck!!! ;)

I love the black girl!

She was so funny when she was all like-- im not scared of him -- he blasted her and then shw was like-- he needs to read some books on people skills!!!

And the classic last night was -- what do you call this?--ummm its hen in a pumpkin!

HK is one of my favorite RTV shows. Its really all set up though. You can kinda pick who's gonna be in the final 2 after the first few episodes. And the chefs are set up to fail all so Ramsey could scream at them. It's still good fun though.

I thought the woman who chose her rivals instead of the "worst" of the worst was stoopid. Now she's got a target on her back. But, something tells me she's one of the "chosen."

• 1 month later...

I missed the very end. Who got the boot? All I saw was him giving that black girl and that annoying dude another chance. I hate that guy and don't understand why he's been given SO MANY CHANCES!!! You can tell he's one of those guys who always has to make people feel bad for him to gain sympathy. Did I mention I can't stand him?

Louross was the one booted last night. I'm hoping either Corey or Cristina get to the end.

Matt & Jen going back to their original teams may mean trouble for them now. It's all about alliances even in Hell's Kitchen LOL

I agree. The blond chicks seem to be way better than the guys. I have a feeling it will be Corey, but I'd like to see Christina win it.

Jenn drives me so crazy I can't stand that she's still on the show. But I know Ramsey won't hand an LA restaurant to someone with such a rotten attitude.

Archived