Monday, March 10th

CeCiMom

At the beginning of BBAD tonight the scrolling on the bottom of the screen that states:"Sheila tried to convince Ryan to put up Josh, however little does she know, Ryan and Josh are in a secret alliance..."

Did I miss something in the updates about these two being in an alliance???? Or is it the CBS is trying to build up the POV Prime Time Show Tuesday night...thinking that we don't realize that Chelsia won the POV and James is now on the Block???

Sorry...I am lost...hepme!!

Most of the them are probably not intelligent enough to remember that we hear what they say all the time. Adam IMO is showing off for Chelsia and James and anyone else who cares to listen. Why any of them think that is something to be proud of is beyond me.

At the beginning of BBAD tonight the scrolling on the bottom of the screen that states:"Sheila tried to convince Ryan to put up Josh, however little does she know, Ryan and Josh are in a secret alliance..."

Did I miss something in the updates about these two being in an alliance???? Or is it the CBS is trying to build up the POV Prime Time Show Tuesday night...thinking that we don't realize that Chelsia won the POV and James is now on the Block???

Sorry...I am lost...hepme!!

This is only my opinion... but I think when Josh went to Ryan and made a deal with him separately, that could be what they are basing that on. I can't remember if that was on the show Sunday night or not. They also could be trying to build up the POV for tomorrow night's show. OR... Ryan and Josh are in an alliance and WE don't know about it. LOL Clear as mud I know!

Guest nerorowan

adam slings dope (shit) and people are nasty on that shit. His eyes are permanently effed up. He has that "I've been awake

for ten days stare" :animated_shocking: Anyways...He is probably telling the truth about his sexploits because dealers of that shizz are not lacking offers of sex. for real.

Archived