Monday, March 10th

CeCiMom

James and Josh are in the sauna. James says he thinks it will take a lot of work but, he's going to try. (To not get evicted.)

Was he talking to his invisible friends too or pulling da crack pipe outta his mouth??? cause his arse is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone! His chances of staying are as likely as Natalie being able to recite the Pledge of Allegiance!

I dunno, I think if he can get into She-hags head....convince her that it really would be in her & Adam's best interest to flip sides now. Otherwise, Matthole, Ryan and Nataho are going to pick the rest of them off slowly. Everyone knows Matthole is a liar. And Nataho is in his pocket, And Ryan lacks a spine so he's basically in the Matthole's pocket too. I would ask her if she wants to just hand the win to Matt? Because that's what she's doing by going along with him.

It's funny that Chelsia mentioned last night about voting someone back in. That's about the 3rd time her gut has told her something. When it's revealed that one of the six was voted back in by America, she is going to tell everyone she "knew" that, what's going to piss her off is the fact that it will be to late for James.

Well, I just called the cable co and had my After Dark cancelled, it just is not worth it, it was such a bore last nite, so I decided I really get better updates right here at Morty's than watching that show go on and on and they say nothing or listening to Josh spew his venom, he is such a loser people,lol And also watchin Adam with his hands down his drawers most of the time when they are sittin outside, yuk, so I will just come here as I mostly always have for my info and to post and chat. By By Showtime,lol

I read the updates before BAD comes on and there hasn't been nothing worth me staying up to watch....I don't even DVR it anymore. I already had Showtime in a package deal so I will still keep it. Sorry you got it Fatcat and that it was a bust! I remember reading your posts about how excited you were to get it. This has been such a disappointing season! I didn't even watch last nights show on CBS......that says a lot because I'm such a die-hard fan! :(

:pixiedust:

i have BBAD and i watch it every night or the next morning and i have to admit this year it's been soooo boring, but i mostly blame the couples twist i noticed it's been a little more exciting since they split up and once alex comes back i think it'll be way better since i'll finally have some one to root for as i really don't care who votes of who right now i hate them all just about equally

i have showtime as part of my cable package tho but i am glad i didn't get the live feeds this year, that couples twist really really ruined the game for me more than the cast did imho

Oh, my God I cannot take it anymore! These people are so clueless to how stupid they all sound. Before you could name a few that were way out there, but I find myself screaming in my head when I have to hear the words they are speaking. Sheila and Natalia make me absolutely crazy. Josh and James are the best at this game except for they are freakin' out of their mind. And the rest annoy me and yet bore me to death. They act like they are in high school instead of playing a game. Everyone runs around talking about everyone and not accomplishing a thing. Play the game please I am begging for my sanity.

james is so best he is getting backdoor this week :lol:

whacky086.gif I just wanted to use this smilie so bad! I wish there was a big SHAKE UP in the house and something interesting would happen! I'm so bored with these people!!!!!

:pixiedust:

Archived