March 10 - Live Feed Updates

Natalie says America must hate Josh, she says BB cast her 2 be "America's sweetheart" (aww the poor phyco girl)

Nat says where some1 gets the abuse 2 throw stuff on some1, she said ppl shold hard people that way(wait a 2nd dint she hav 2 abortions????)

10:22amBBT as Josh is walkin in from BY he says 2 self "lets go see how the mentaly challeged houseguets are."

Nat says to Shelia about Josh behavior yesturday "And he wears a jesus braclet" (again is Nat the 1 who shold be talking)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:25 BBT

Natalie says "Jesus is just raining blessings on her." that is what it felt like to her.

Josh has none gone back to bed. He asked Sharon, James and Chelsia, sarcastically, if "anyone was ready for a bullet in the head today."

10:29AM Natalie is in the kitchen with James and Josh. James didnt say a word to Natalie or Sheila. Sheila left to dry her hair and left Nat alone with James and Josh. She gets up and leaves the boys and goes to the BR with Sheila and tells her she is getting her bikini on to go lay out.

(I have to go to work for a couple of hours. Hope people are out there to post )

10:35AM BBT: Josh tells Shelia "i cant belive Nat belives what Matt said that he was lying about hating her." "the girl is dumber then she looks" (Matt told Natalie that he was acting that he hated her, and Nat said she knew because shes a good actress 2 :cookoo:

10:40amBBT Josh and Shelia are talkin stragedy as Natalie comes around corner and Shelia tells josh "o youre cleaning the refigrator." Shelia goes 2 DR and Josh tells Nat "next time you put something make sure you dont have it flood the refigrator." Natalie says "one of the boys it is." Shelia comes out of DR sAYING later 2day she will get new unitard!

Natalie is on balcony studing bookcase! :cookoo: and Josh is cleaning refirgator(he really is the gay Dick :shocked2:

10:42AM BBT - Sheila got called to the DR, They are going to give her another unitard so she can wash the one she has.

Josh is cleaning out the fridge

Natty went to the HOH room, knocked on the door and stood there looking like a goof for a few mins, now it appears she is studying the books on the hoh wall again

James is passed out on the lawn chair outside

Now Shelia is outside in her unitard, taking the top part down to sun in her black bra

10:47AM BBT - James is awake now and is now talking to Shelia. James asks Shelia if it is still hot in her room. Shelia says that she still has to sleep in her bra and panties. James goes to change his batteries in the SR. He goes inside and comes back outside, lays back down on the lawn chair next to Sheila. S-gives James the tanning lotion, they discuss what day it is.

James says this is the longest time he has gone without talking to anyone, (hard to hear due to planes)

S- talking about a friend of hers who works for a jewlery company and is in a band, he is the one that is looking after her son while she is in the house. Talking about her friend signing a record deal, touring, and his Myspace.

10:54AM BBT FOTH

Back after one minute Shelia talking about her friend again, stating he is from Finland and how smart he is. We get FOTH again.

10:54amBBT Shelia talks about her son's rocker dad she says hes ccontracted to Warner Brothers and working in Las Vegas. James asks can u say his name and we FOTH they keep talkin about her son's dad and we keep goin back & forth FOTH :shutup:

11:04amBBT Josh cleaning opens BR door not knowin Natalie's in their pooping, She screams :smilielol:

Sharon opens the fridge and goes "ewww" (smelling the spilled Salmon) Josh says "thats the smell of the beaver state"

11:20am bbt: Nat, Sheila, Sharon sunning and discussing clothes & makeup. Sheila needs to borrow someones eyeshadow as hers broke. Sharon went inside to get her sunglasses. Nat: so Chelsia apologised? Sheila, nooooo... she just admitted she can be harsh. They say Chelsia's on slop to get over it.

Sheila thinks James won't fight being sent home. He's not used to being locked up. Analyzing peoples mentality being locked up in the BBH. Guinea pigs need fed and watered. They're out of strawberries. Talk turns to rats, mice, etc. Sheila lived with rats that weren't pets a year ago in a duplex. Roaches too. Her dog killed the rats. Thinks rats were due to construction. Thinks LA is turning into NY in the 1980's. Lots of homeless people. says Guliani (sp) cleaned NY up and would be a good VP.

Costs a thousand dollars a month for a studio apartment. Sheila says it's become a problem costwise last five years. James outside with them. Sheila keeps up preaching about poverty, housing and so forth. * bla bla bla*

James asks who's LA mayor. Sheila doesn't seem to know and says yeah alot. Everyone else quiet. *can't get a word in edgewise?*

Natalie says go to Oregon for cheaper housing. Sheila pays $1500 for a 2 bdrm apartment in a so so neighborhood.

I've always had to have a room for my son you knowwwwwwwww. Chose neighborhood for the school.

(switching feeds before my ears fall off)

Think guys are headed outside. In a shadey mood. (ok, I can't deal with Sheila's dominating convo's so signing off)

12:04pmBBT Nat says what Josh said 2 her about the salmon in fridge but she adds 2 it and says it a angry tone. Nat says "all i said to him was yes, master." (she actully said it was one of the boys faults)

Nat says God gonna let her win HOH this week

12:07 BBT - Everyone apears to be outside

Adam - Smoking, wrapping his hand in something red, Matt is helping him. They are talking, but I can not tell what they are saying.

Shelia sitting in the pool with the unitard on her head

James, Chel, Sharon, and Josh laying out in the sun

Shelia out of the pool. James and Chel jump in.

12:17 BBT - Josh is laying on his bed in the room, reading his letter from home and crying his eyes out

James and Chel still in the pool swimming and everyone else is still laying out in the sun. Can not understand what they are saying, but it must be funny, Chel keeps giggling.

Adam is picking his face in one of the mirrored windows outside (YUCK)

12:23BBT - Josh seems to have recovered quickly after laying in bed for a few minutes, He is now picking out a "cute" outfit to wear and is mubbling something about kicking some sweet a$$. He went into the BR for a second and left. Looks like he put on his bathing suit. He puts his glasses on and stands infront of the mirror in the bedroom and says "It looks like Josh's bathing suit is sponsered by Mosimo (sp)" (He is acting like he is on a game show). He goes back to the BR and gets a towel and heads back to the bedroom and gets his flip flops, checks himself out in the mirror in the kitchen, back to the BR for his ice tea, and heads outside.

Chel whistles at Josh and James calls Josh a faggot. (joking)

12:38 BBT - James, Chel, Josh are talking about some pretty gross things. Josh is talking about incest, and he is glad Chel and James kissed proving they were not really brother and sister.

Now Chel is telling Josh about dialtaion and pregnant women.

James, Josh, Chel are talking about men who have fetishes with pregnant women. The topic moves to blood tranfussions.

BB:Adam please exchange your microphone for one in the storage room.

Matt has headed back inside and is making what look like a protein shake. Matt and Adam are talking about almost being out of milk and food. They are talking about being sick of hearing Josh's gay stories.

BB: Ryan please change your batteries.

Matt goes over to the GP cage and says they need to be fed. Adam is looking at a sheet BB has put on the fridge on what the Fuzzies can and can not have. Matt is talking into his mic that the GP's are hungry and BB needs to feed them. ( please feed the poor things already )

I'm out~

1:30BBT

Just popped in and Sharon is talking to Shiela in BY telling Sheila that Matt and Natalie need to go soon or they will be able to win it all. Sheila agrees that Matt and Natalie have what it takes to win this game.

Sharon is trying to get Sheila to team up with her and that they will be able to get to the end together. Sheila is not exactly commiting to it and is suggesting that they wait until they see who wins the next HOH. Sharon says regardless who wins the next HOH they need to have a plan.

1:43pmBBT Nat tellin every1 outside that her & Matt were faking fighting all along. James is angry and tells others. Jmaes tells Matt, Matt says i told her 2 keep her mouth shut. James says he knows hes going. Nat & Josh are havin a small arugeme nt outside.

1:55BBT Matt, James and Ryan in kitchen have been having a discussion.

Matt told James it is possible James could stay if he would be loyal to them. "You're not gone yet dude".

James says he's not going to get 'pussy-whipped' when there is $500,000 on the line.

James said he feels he has been played by Chelsia.

Natalie comes in asks if anyone wants burgers.

The conversation continues and Natalie joins in here and there bringing up the pickle incident and questioning why some of the guys in the house seem to only pick on girls.

2:10 BBT

Matt and James move outside to HT where Adam and Josh are, and the conversation continues.

James still seems agitated.

James says that things have been said to Sharon and she seems to feel very confident that she will be staying.

James says, "what do I need to do..... stay in 'Baller prison?'"....do I need to sleep in Baller's bed?"

At some point Ryan comes out and joins them in HT.

Matt says to Josh "By the way Josh I just want to clarify with you that yesterday when I said 'what does your Mother think about you', I was not referring to you being gay I was referring to the way you talk to the girls" Josh says, "I already apologized to you about that last night and I already talked to Natalie for an hour in the pool earlier"

James says, "Don't you think I'm bitter?" He says he came here to play a game and win!

"Yeah, I threw pickles at Natalie......I wanted to fuckin' punch something yesterday"

"I went to the DR yesterday and showed them how I was going to break my hand (at this point he grabs his pinkie and says 'snap' and then his ring finger and says "snap') and the DR told him "NO we will not allow you to do that"

Archived