March 9 - Live Feed Updates

Ryan's done lifting.

Sharon quiet sunning.

Nat in bathroom doing hair after shower.

*note: During fight Chelsia said Nat would get her heart broken watching show seeing how much Matt hates her. Nat said it was all a plan. Matt's plan. Um....... ok*

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josh inside with Chelsia.

Josh says Nat's in the bathroom straightening her rattie hair.

Chelsia tells Ryan it was a great move. He asks if that's sarcastic.

Josh saying he'll make Nat crack up like her mom. Make her life hell. Chelsia laughs.

BB Ryan change your batteries.

Josh says he'll have Matt arrested for assault if he hits him.

Jame goes pee & Chelsia waits so she can talk to him.

James asks if they can get Sheila on their side. Chel says no.

Chelsia asks if Ballers good. James says yes.

*talking in sauna*

Chelsia says this fucking sucks.

James sighs.

Saying Sheila's there because THEY voted to keep her there.

Josh comes in. Says they say he's crazy. Threatens to shred Nat. James asks if Sheila's up there. Say they need to work Sheila. Josh says fuck Sharon. She's of no use to him right now.

Adams reading bible that Nat's looking for *lol*

Josh knows he's screwed. Says he won't be nice anymore.

Natalies got Sheila. Gets her coffee.

Josh says he's going to rip house apart.

Josh is upset Chelsia's all he's got.

Chel says Matty makes her so mad because he thinks he has everybody in this house.

Josh: lines been drawn in the house. Josh said he'll go after Sheila's son in a heartbeat.

*you can tell this is eating Josh up ha*

They think baller knew.

Saying Nat's weak & scared.

Josh says he's going out in flames next week.

More highschool remarks about Natalie.

BB Sheila exchange your mic.

J: Sharon pisses me off.

James says if I stay it's us three against the house. If Sharon stays it's just Chel & Josh.

Chelsia: And you guys thought I was full of it yesterday with my gut feeling.

Josh: I just thought you'd gotten wind of something.

Ryan and Matt in HOH room. Saying they're working Sharon hard outside right now.

Matt says he's sorry he blew up in LR. He was sick of their walking around smirking for three days.

Saying James is outta there and scumbag. He does Josh's dirtywork.

Matt says he's not an asshole like Josh.

Rehashing it all.

BY: Sharon chewing cheek.

Josh talking putting Ryan up & back dooring him.

Sharon saying she doesn't have a partner.

Saying Sheila's afraid Josh will attack her. He says he's going after her son. Sharon says don't. Josh says he's cool with Sheila. *guy's nuts*

2:45 pm BBT - She and Nat in SR talking. Nat tells She that her bible is missing, Nat asks She to go through their stuff, She sais she is not going through their stuff, they will have Shar do it. Cam changes to Shar and Josh in the BY. Josh calls Matt crooked-eye Matty, Shar says that Matt has lied to everybody. Shar - everything is predetermined, if we win the game if not then not. Josh says that they will put Ry on the block and they will backdoor. Shar says she is glad she is on the block so she doesn't have to deal with this $hit. Josh says that she is going to vote for Shar and that Chels will vote for James, they say Adam is in the middle. Josh says he won't go after Sheila he will go after her son, that will break her down. Shar begs him not to and he says ok. Shar talking about her free slop pass and that She will never get off slop so she can totally work it to her advantage. Josh says that it all works to her advantage because he looks crazy, Shar says she doesn't want the target on Josh's back. Shar says that she thinks that Ry is scraed of Matty and thinks that Matt will carry him to the end. Shar - I think Matty was saying the whole time that he could sway the votes, he could get the girls Josh - so u think you can get Sheila? Shar - yeah she has no one. Josh - Nat is the one who started all this, Nat is scared, she thinks jesus is going to save her, I could tera her down in a second. Shar - please don't touch her bible Josh - the bible was already missing, I didn't touch it, that is bad karma Shar - she is going to aks to borrow mine more talk on the game...

*airplane*

Josh says it's to Sharons advantage if he acts crazy.

Shar: This was spur of the moment.

Shar: trusts Sheila but not sure about Adam.

Josh blames Natalie for everything.

Josh says Nat's scared and he'll tear her down in a second. James tossed pickles on her and Josh the water.

He didn't touch the bible it's bad karma.

James and Chelsia laying down.

James pink shirt and rainbow belt lol.

Matt and Ryan saying they need to get everyone together to compare notes. Nat asks Matt didn't I handle it well? Matt-after show's over good luck finding your face Josh because I'm going to fuck it up.

2:59 apm BBT - Matt just said that America hates gay people and that he can't be in the church because America hates all gay people, then he backtracks and says that he has gay friends.

Nat says they're pissed at her for outting their scheme. Natalie jazzing Matt up by telling them everything they've said.

Says Josh is a hypocrite. Nat saying I'm a good actress! Matt says Chelsia's box would probably stink. Nat knew she'd be the next target. Sheila's next. Matt says they'll make fun of her son. Nat's loving the Matt attention. Matt tells her to go get her shit & put it in the HOH room.

guys talking about lighting James up too.

Matts hungry. Let's make burgers. Nat can't cook for James. He's telling her not too.

*getting shirts on*

ryan talking with food in mouth.

Saying Chel's and James showmance is over.

Matt- don't tell me the shit they're saying.

3:02 BBT

Matt says Nat fucked up your castle to Chelsia.

BB- Ryan please come to DR.

Sheila looks like she's in a union suit *yes still in leotard* lol

Matt offers Adam a burger.

I see Josh in kitchen.

Matt hugs on Chelsia. Chelsia says she has a stanky pussy and gags herself.

Chelsia asks if they're making James a burger. James declines offer.

Matty learning how to pat a burger.

Chelsia shows him. Ryan asks if they've got soy. Chelsia keeps talking about her crotch rot.

(they need alcohol tonight)

Chelsia saying she knew it was coming. That she warned James and Josh.

Says James won't campaign to stay. Sharon's to chill to campaign.

Sheila preparing slop.

Might need to make ryan two burgers to fill him.

Josh denies Nat's bible was taken by him. Knows who took it. Nat says she'll search their stuff.

ryan seasoning beef

Tells Nat it's clear. Nat tells Matty to c'mere. Sheila asks Adam to help with trash. Adam telling Ryan what James said. That they'll suck up because they'll be seperated (James and Chel)

Matt explaining to Adam how he reamed Josh ( no pun intended)

3:24pm BBT - matt/adam/sheila/ryan in kitchen rehashing what matt said to josh about his mother being proud of him.....they are saying how they know that james/chels/josh would not act like this outside of the house.... sheila tells them that sharon wants to come over to their side but she doesn't trust her yet..... they all agree

** earlier nat went around and rounded up some of james/josh/chelsia's stuff and put it in a trash bag and mat helped her throw it on top of the sauna... matt tells ryan she is doing it to get her bible back..... they both mat/nat took some stuff up to HOH **

3:33pm Ryan just said after the way they have acted he knows he did the right thing

Sheila- don't trust Sharon but she wants on their side. Matt says James is a pussy and a girl for throwing pickle juice on a female. That they don't act like that outside the bbh.

Sheila- they're scheming right now.

*everyone's talking at once*

Adam won't allow Josh to talk to Sheila nasty.

Guys say they have her back (like Amanda's guys?)

BBT 3:31 Josh pacing outside while talking with Chelsia and James. Josh and Chelsia discussing Ryan's decision and how they think it will be his biggest mistake.

Chel yells hey to Baller. Josh continues to pace. Chelsia asks for James to leave behind some hair dye when he goes and Josh will dye a piece of his hair pink in honor of James.

Sharon laying in hammock. Josh says he hopes they try to take his letter from home and destroy it. Josh bashing on Natalie. Chelsia and Josh ask Baller to "come play with us".

Baller stays where he is to eat his burger.

(*first time poster - feedback welcome*)

BBT 3:40 - Sheila talking to Baller and Ryanin the kitchen saying that she wants Josh to stay away from her. Adam joins. They all have her back if Josh goes on the attack. Sheila says James/Chelsia/Josh wanted her to vote out Mattie and then Natalie. Adam says he's going to tell James "you're stoked on stipend cause that's all you're getting."

They all discuss how ugly it has gotten. Matt says he couldn't wait and Sheila says it scares her.

Matt says it passes the time and then M and R ask Sheila why and who she's scared of. Sheila saying she has reasons besides her son and she doesn't want to and won't drag it into the game (*she just did!*)

Lots of rehashing in the kitchen by the Ryan/Matt group and outside is same thing by Josh/Chelsia.

Chelsia rehashing how she dropped her pants to Natalie. Says Nat "can't take it" when people attack.

Chelsia suggests Josh rip up the portrait Nat painted for him. He agrees to do so.

Chel says she can't believe BB is putting limits on what they do today. BB apparently wants them to all use words and not other methods of attack.

Sharon says she's sticking with Josh and Chelsia. She has told other side same thing. She's mostly quiet today.

Chel asked who put slop in her drink and James admits it was him.

Josh says "it's the sabbath. What a holy day this is"

Sharon asks Chelsia to make slop when she goes in and Chel heads to kitchen.

Ryan tells Chelsia he's sorry he couldn't get German wine for her last night.

Sheila doing dishes again.

James sleeping in BY.

FotH

BBT352

Back from FotH after 10 seconds or so. Sheila cleaning fridge and Josh enters. Sheila complaining about all the slop still on walls from the food fight.

Matt cooking burgers while Chelsia prepares slop and James seems to be making coffee or tea or something.

They talk about a past BB season.

Archived