Saturday, March 8th

I just can't wrap my mind around liking any of them right now.....

Right now Sheila and Sharon are the ones I hate the least. They are "kinda" floaters but so are most of them. If Alex comes back in he will probably be my favorite.

Ugh I hate Matt. Maybe it's just me but he comes off as thinking way too much of himself. I agree with Marty about Sheila and Sharon, but I throw Adam in there as well. He makes the best mugs and based on that he entertains me the most. Sheila was hard to take at first but she's calmed down a bunch.

I voted to get Jacob back in there just because he seems to like to stir up shit AND he'll go berserk when he finds out that Matt was making out (yuck at his kissing techniques btw) with Sharon.

I hope James does go....and Matt next!....Hell I want a mass eviction and them all gone!

:pixiedust:

I wanted Matt gone too but,

I so like this plan....

Can't wait to see the expression on

Joshs face when Ryan puts James on the block.....

Gonna be priceless!!..lol

It's a great move to make...

Really gonna stir things up, that's for sure!!

Holy cow! They just had a full on slop fight in the kitchen James/Josh/Chels and they were covered head to toe in clop. James and Chels went in the BY to shower as to not clog up the shower... Full nudity on both, tops and bottoms... I don't know how to record it so I hope someone was as it was hilarious!!!

Snuggs, It will be another Dustin look! LOL! I still don't want James gone, though... he keeps humor in the house. Can you imagine if it was all those hum-drum, droll people in the house...

Archived