Saturday, March 8th

I LOVE IT. I don't like Matt's treatment of Nat. James and Matt are playing a similar game. Those people will turn on Ryan in a heartbeat. So it doesn't matter who he listens to he has a better bet of stickin w/ matt and crew then with josh, chel ect. They will have the numbers and wil have to turn on each other sooner or later. Ryan is on the lowest level of that alliance and will be the first to go, expendable.

yeah people are mad b/c ryan isn't getting rid of matt and sayin ryan will be the first to go but it would be the same if he went w/ the chicks. Like they are going to keep him over anyone in their tight little sh!% talkin group. Most everybody just hates matt so they are mad at ryan for sidin w/ him. I LIKE MATT. And Alex is comin' back. WOOOOEEEEEEY.

I don't see much sence in watching anymore.. its going to be way out numbered and its gonna be the guys talking trash about woman.. not much entertainment.. listening to Shelia cry about how she needs the money way more than anyone else.. Nat running around hunting matt.. gonna be very boring. imo

When Ryan said he was the 5th, he ment that J/S/C/J where trying to make him the 5th in their alliance. He has a final 3 deal with Matt/Adam. Matt likes the guys over Natalie.

I don't know why people are suprised that James in the replacement nominee either. During Ryan's talk with Josh, he mentioned several times he doesn't trust James.

Looks like it's time to straighten some people out :animated_wave:

In the previous thread we've heard how horrible this is that Ryan is going with Adam and Matt instead of Josh, James, Chelsia and Sharon. Ummm...WHAT? WHAT????

It has been said "Ryan is the fifth in Adam, Matt, Nat and Sheila". No he's not! I'd bet money that Matt/Adam would get rid of Nat/Shiela before Ryan. However, you know for a FACT, die hard, 100%, that James and Josh would keep Sharon and Chelsia over Ryan.

Once again, people's hatred of Matt here doesn't allow them to look at the bigger picture.

With Matt and Adam Ryan is final 3. With the others he's final 5. That's simple logic.

On top of that, James MUST go because he is, without a doubt, the biggest schemer in the entire house. He has a DIFFERENT way of playing. His scheming isn't behind closed doors, it's out in the open because he won't even TELL people what he's doing. You can't trust a guy who won't say ANYTHING because you'll never know which way he's going. At least with Matt you chances are Ryan can trust him at the very LEAST to get out the other four before even looking at Ryan.

On top of that, as long as James and Chelsia are in the in the house together you know you have the STRONGEST alliance in the house, BY FAR. At least one of the MUST go and James is the MUCH bigger threat.

Keeping James and Chelsia in the house would be a mistake nearly as big as continuing to keep Danielle and Dick in the house. We all saw how THAT worked for the houseguests last year eh?

No, this is the best move by FAR for Ryan. It gets him closer to the finals than if he goes with the other four (as long as they keep winning HoH) and on top of THAT, he knows that Matt is a MUCH bigger target even if the other side wins an HoH along the way.

If you look at the bigger picture and tuck away the hate for Matt, you'll see this is the best move. Some people are just miffed that the guy they hate so much was going to be back-doored and now he's not because Ryan smartened up.

edit - and to add something, it's time for Josh/Sharon and James/Chelsia to stop having a free ride in this game. Pretty much the rest of the house has been on the block and these four "pseudo floaters" have gotten off unscathed. No more!

XAl, I agree with you totally, and as much as I hate Matt, I would love to see James hit the Dusty, I am kinda like Marty tho, I hate them all equally, this season is weird to say the least,, but James and Chelseas must be broken up.

Keeping James and Chelsia together is just as dangerous as keeping Matt and Natalie together, neither will go against the other (regardless of Matt's bravado). But here's the difference, if Matt goes and Nat is pissed, what are her chances of winning? What are Chelsia's chances. IMO, Chelsia out for revenge means more trouble for Ryan. With James gone, Josh and Sharron will also be gunning for Ryan because they made a deal and Ryan broke it.

If Matt goes this week, only Nat will be mad. And as much as I like Nat, what is she going to do? Adam and Shelia could really care less just as long as they're under the radar.

Ryan is a 5th wheel any way you look at it. If Ryan/ Matt/ Adam/ Shelia or Nat make final four, one of the guys would go because who would lose to Shelia or Nat in the final vote? With James/ Sharon/ Josh/ Chelsia, they are all equal threats so the playing field is somewhat level (barring James & Chelsia playing emotionaly). They've already stated they don't completely trust each other, so Ryan being the third wheel in the final three is a better possibility.

I would truly hope that Jen does not come back in the house. Everyone was bitching and complaining at the whole 'couples' scenerio. So if they were to vote Jen back in then it would show what a bunch of hypocrites are actually watching the game. I would love to see the p[laying fields evened out and have a female come back and the lessers of evils I think would be Amanda (OMG did I just say that???). But for eye candy, I'd love for Alex to come back.

Twin... Where do you see the polls at?

I have a feeling that Alex is not coming back... rumors floating in LA that Jen is ahead the poles

i just dont see it

but imho josh and sharon are strongest couple

and didnt james not offer chelsia up on the block to ryan

If Jen wins the vote I believe the fix is in.

She was barely on the show, most people I have talked to couldn't stand her (she was no Jensa where half hated her and half liked her) and Alex seemed almost universally loved.

If she gets back on I think the producers had something to do with it, wanting to get her back in the house with Ryan to cause a TON of drama.

word that only way i see jen back in

imho its between alex and amanda

Oh and don't forget guys that as long as Matt stays in that house, Ryan is safe. I can't think of a scenario where the other side would evict Ryan over Matt. All Ryan would need to do if the other side won HoH is say "Matt was pushing for this and I can't believe I fell for his manipulating blah blah blah".

Didn't Ryan say he wanted a girl out this week to keep the numbers in the guys' favor? Backdooring Josh or James would give the ladies an opportunity to win and take out the rest of the bros.

I always think the fix is in...State's exhibit "A": Sharron came back, no alt player was offered. Josh wasn't offered to play solo and be a swing vote. Sharron was a member of the original "twist".

I'm not rooting for anyone really...so it makes no difference to me who stays or goes (except Natty is the most annoying one now...so I wouldn't mind if she left...and Matty too for that matter)

Even though I wouldn't mind if Matty got his smug @ss back-doored...what I like is that they seem to be playing the game right now...making deals...welching on them...lying...etc....this is the BB I like. It would be boring if Ryan just rolled over and went along with JCJS and they systematically eliminated the others. This will make for an interesting remainder of the season...whoever remains of the power couples will have to scramble and change up their game plan....make new deals, etc. The new power side will get split up soon enough.

The only scenario that I would hate to see is if Adam, Sheila, Matt and Nat make it to final 4....ugh!

I always think the fix is in...State's exhibit "A": Sharron came back, no alt player was offered. Josh wasn't offered to play solo and be a swing vote. Sharron was a member of the original "twist".

once season starts does bb have alternates

i know before season they do

but in season i dont see them having alternates

idk so just my opinion

i dont peg alex with matt and guys so easily

Why not UVP? There's no way he'll side with Josh. Whether it was mostly Amanda's fault or not, Josh and Sharon were still the reason he is gone. Their like of him was not strong enough to override their dislike of Amanda. Therefore, if I were him, I'd NEVER trust Josh and Sharon again no matter what.

From the live feeds: "Just a little side note, James is being very quite. It has been said, by a few HG, that he was mad because he didn't get to play in the Veto and didn't get to win anything."

Ha, yeah I remember people saying how honest he is. He's a phoney like the rest of them. I remember him saying on the show how he "wasn't materialistic like the others." James -can't stand this guy.

Archived