Kristy Lee Cook

Dade

kristy.jpg

Hometown: Selma, OR

Favorite Quote: "Rope it, ride it, wrestle it, cowgirl it."

Audition City: Philadelphia

Musical Influences: LeAnn Rimes was when she came out with Blue, Shania Twain, Faith Hill, Whitney Houston.

FOX

Kristy Lee Cook is a twenty-four year old, who currently resides in Selma, OR. However, she was born in Seattle, WA. Cook started singing at the age of thirteen. Cook has raised and trained horses. Cook plays the piano and was a member of the band Sixshooter.

REALITY TV MAGAZINE

forgettable

wow she just cant fit in

unlike brooke she a little bit too country if there a such thing as that

my pick to go home

She reminds me of Shania Twain. Has a recording artist talent. Meaning she has the "looks" package and a good enough voice to be "produced." I like her early in the season cause she seems so down to earth and a pretty voice but, she's just not comfortable on stage, I don't think.

d hernandez was too much of a controversial idol to keep around

much improve i thought she was good

had a more adult voice

Thought this was her best since top 24. She can sing but, she's lost on that stage and has no presence about her up there.

I really feel that the reason she's still there is America can see some country vocals within her voice but she has picked the wrong song choices, Is America keeping her around to see if she can prove it to them?

Please..............no more Beatles, it's not doing anything for any of the Idols B)

improving each week very good song choice

very good vocals

country she fit right in good vocals

best girl of night

love it :animated_rotfl:

3rd week running that she's gotten better. Excellent song choice, great vocals and she's getting more and more confidence that's showing in her performances. If AI already didn't have Carrie Underwood... they'd be pushing this girl to the top, if at all possible.

Archived