Ramiele Malubay

Dade

ramiele.jpg

Hometown: Miramar, FL

Favorite Quote: "If you're hated, you're doing something right."

Audition City: Miami

Musical Influences: My musical influences would be Aretha Franklin, Jackson 5, Mariah Carey, Lani Misalocha, and Regine Velasquez.

FOX

Ramiele Malubay is a twenty year old, who currently resides in Miramar, FL. However, Malubay was born in Saudi Arabia and grew up in the Philippines. Malubay started singing at the age of twelve. Malubay has been employed as a hostess at a sushi restaurant. In addition to singing, Malubay plays the piano and guitar.

REALITY TV MAGAZINE

imho her and carla have strongest voices for female

I love, love, love this chick. She's my favorite female this season.

ok not great

she plays up shy girl act too much

i know she has a big voice

Her and David A. seem to be losing their confidence more each week. I'm still holding out for Ramiele though, one of my fav's so, I'll give her another week to pull it together. Otherwise, 3 strikes and you're out, in my book. Too much talent this year.

She has an exceptionally strong voice and believe me, a really big fan base. Perhaps she was distraught because of losing her friend last week. It appeared she was really good friends with Danny Noriega. Hopefully, she'll step up and offer a strong performance next week.

I think the judges were a little harsh on her. She sung well. The judges give these kids mixed messages.

Change the song... Don't change the song...

Give her a break. She sang as well as Brooke who didn't do anything special with Let It Be and the judges loved her.

very very good

her shyness is holding her back

bon for me

I really, really like her... I hope she picks a good song next week or she'll be gone soon.

doesnt connect with song she outsings the song

my pick to go home

average performance all over the place

• 4 months later...

Hey,

If you're located in the Philippines there is news about a December Philippine homecoming for Ramiele Malubay. Details are posted at www.ramieleofficial.com. Register and keep updated for ticket prices, etc. Thanks.

Archived