Michael Johns

Dade

michael.jpg

Hometown: Buckhead, GA

Favorite Quote: "It's better to be a has been than a never was."

Audition City: San Diego

Musical Influences: The Beatles, Neil Finn, Queen, Otis Redding, INXS, David Bowie, ACDC...

FOX

Michael Johns is a twenty-nine year old, who currently lives in Los Angeles, CA. However, Johns was born in Perth, Australia. In 1998, Johns moved to the U.S. in order to attend Abraham Baldwin Agriculture College in Tifton, GA. Johns pursued singing in Buckhead, GA outside of Atlanta. Johns started singing at the age of five. Johns plays the guitar and was a member of a band called The Rising.

REALITY TV MAGAZINE

average vocals

looks will keep him around

Eh, he's ok. I liked him better during the auditions.

I like him; he's cute, decent voice and all but, I just don't know if the kind of album he'd make I'd be too interested in.

very smooth

best guy of the night

I thought Simon was wrong about him last night. I think Michael actually chose the perfect song and performed it very well. My support of him had been waning a little the last couple weeks, but last night he brought me right back.

Usually Beatles songs make me want to stick q-tips in my ears. I can't stand most of the songs (was raised on Stones and Kinks, I guess) but Mr. Johns' performance didn't make me change the channel. Quite nice.

Simon, I've found, can eat eat it.

very very good

lots of soul

the judges must be deaf

He's great to look at, listen too and watch. Me likey! ;)

light out performance

best of night

i like michael most nights so best of night for me

I couldn't even listen to him because the stupid purple ascot had me laughing...wtf?

I was just shocked that Simon didn't even mention that LAUGH OUT LOUD monstrosity and yet he trashed Carly's outfit. ?

ok performance

You know, I've said all along neither Michael nor David Cook would win, but I was hoping they would both be around until the final four or so. Tonight sucked, big time. Besides, I'm such a sucker for that damn accent. I'm gonna miss the Aussie.

Archived