David Archuleta

Dade

david_a.jpg

Hometown: Murray, UT

Favorite Quote: "You'll never be lonely if you learn to befriend yourself."

Audition City: San Diego

Musical Influences: Natalie Cole, Stevie Wonder, Kirk Franklin, Bryan Adams.

FOX

David Archuleta is a seventeen year old, who was born in Miami, FL. However, he grew up in Murray, UT. Archuleta started singing at the early age of seven. He is currently a junior at Murray High School. Archuleta plays the piano and has performed with a cappella choir group.

REALITY TV MAGAZINE

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the hand pick winner by idol executives

Absolutely adore this kid. He had his worst week yet though... hopefully he calms those nerves down... I'm sure the hype is getting to him. He's got disney (Hannah Monata type show) written all over him. That's why I think I'd prefer Hernandez mature voice (because they are both equally matched when it come to talent, imo.)

I'll admit the kid has some vocals but his age is what bother's me. Is this young man ready for the demands of the music industry? Besides, what type of music does he sing, Im not in to the boytoy genre.

mr. overated fell off his pedestal tonight

pitchy and forgetting words not a great start

if it wasnt for amanda he was worst

It's obvious the pressure of being "the chosen one" is getting the best of him. Last week was bad and this week worse. He's going to have to "cowboy up" or he's going to go home before the finals, imo.

Wow, he really stunk up the joint last night. I'm sure he was chosen to sing last on the new stage because the producers expected him to nail it. Ha, they got screwed. The golden boy is a bit tarnished this morning. But I know his psycho fans will keep him around.

David proved he's not ready for the demands of the music industry,It'll be interesting in seeing if Simon was right.............Don't make this a popularity contest!!

lol simon was main one makling it a popularity contest for david with his pimping him final two from get go

now paula no matter how bad david do is kissing is azz as final two

Im not sure why Paula is a judge, all she remarks about is how good they look and "I Just Love You"

lol simon was main one makling it a popularity contest for david with his pimping him final two from get go

It's not that Simon is making it a popularity contest, it's that the producers have always made it into a popularity contest by showcasing some of the contestants in the beginning shows and allowing them to start a fan base before they ever sing a note.

Guest nerorowan

I couldn't believe it when he kept forgetting the words. Out of all the songs to pick?! I hope he has a chance to do better next week.

i didnt see anything special

mr. overrated back on

Thought he was absolutely amazing tonight. LOVED it!!!

I liked the kid at first...but he's lost my interest. He's a one trick pony...can only sing ballads. He dif has talent, but I think he needs a year or 2 to mature and gain experience before he'll really be good. He takes such loud breaths during his singing...very annoying.

carly was a flop before

even simonis jumping off of this titanic if you catch my drift

paula looks like a fool each week kissing his azz

Archived