Dancing With The Stars Vs. So You Think You Can Dance

lol nice reference there. one of my favorite skits from snl. gotta say though, i'm not really into either of them. i used to watch dancing with the stars regularly but i'm pretty over it now. i saw a new one last week though called your mama don't dance which i liked a lot. it's on again tonight at like 9 on lifetime, if ya feel like givin it a gander.

After dreadful Marie Osmond reached the finale last time, I believe Dancing With The Stars has jumped the shark. Too many good dancers get sent home before the horrors.

So You Think You Can Dance is a much better format. For the first few weeks, the judges choose from the bottom 3 vote getters who goes home. This allows for good dancers, though maybe not as popular with viewers, to stay longer and form a fan base. By the time eliminations are based solely on viewer voting, the playing field has been pretty much leveled.

I am a Dancing With the Stars fan from season one. Just love it.

It is frustrating when they eliminate the better dancers and keep the bad ones. It mostly only happens in the first half. In the end the best dancer wins in my opinion.

The first elimination this season of one male and one female was dead on and a good elimination.

Archived