Joshua

CeCiMom

I still like Josh, His rants make me giggle and he's so over the top! And yeah, he was out of line when he went off on Amanda.

But who in here honestly thinks they wouldn't have lost their temper with Amanda standing right there telling lies right in front of you.

She lied like 4 times in less than 10 minutes that night while she was standing in the hot tub. You could see Josh's eyes getting bigger and then blizam! He snapped. I'm not defending what he said about the noose. That was totally effed up! However who in here can honestly say they've never said something totally screwed up? (it's a rhetorical question, spare me your flames about what a wonderful human being you think you are.)

And he did apologize. And she did accept it. Frankly, I don't know if I would have accepted the apology if it were me.

But I fully admit I'm not a perfect human. And I certainly can be a mean and stubborn bi*ch sometimes!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the fact that Matt rubbed it in Josh's face when James was put up! As bad as Josh claims he is, this is just another moment that he could have "gone off" on a guy and did not do it. Just goes to show that the only people he will go off on are females, because of his obvious vagina envy. He is such a PUNK A$%! I don't care who sends him packing, just send his pathetic a#$ out the door.

look more like dustin than ed or dr.will in last night episode

never count your eggs before they hatch

Archived