Joshua

CeCiMom

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I missed something somewhere along the way but I don't understand why they put up James instead of Josh in the first place. Josh is the one that causes all the problems. I am having a really hard time liking ANYONE in this season of BB. I hope that the summer season is better.

Josh kicks ass and since he's been on the show has only professed how he THINKS he's a woman so since he's acting like one suits him. Since Nats skanky loser ass wants to be in the male crew and talk shit to everyone let her have it back. She can put her Vagina up in everyones face but josh and james cant throw water at her? I think her cooch is deadlier then the water they threw she thinks she's untouchable now. Thats chicks like the one girl all the gangs in LA have, the one that will do all their dirty work and them at the same time. Freakin sad to see anyone like that. She deserved what she got and then some. I'm with whoever said TEAM JOSH! And after his team speech to his invisible teammates at the spa tonight! I LOVE HIM!

Josh kicks ass and since he's been on the show has only professed how he THINKS he's a woman so since he's acting like one suits him. Since Nats skanky loser ass wants to be in the male crew and talk shit to everyone let her have it back. She can put her Vagina up in everyones face but josh and james cant throw water at her? I think her cooch is deadlier then the water they threw she thinks she's untouchable now. Thats chicks like the one girl all the gangs in LA have, the one that will do all their dirty work and them at the same time. Freakin sad to see anyone like that. She deserved what she got and then some. I'm with whoever said TEAM JOSH! And after his team speech to his invisible teammates at the spa tonight! I LOVE HIM!

ITA. Josh is self admitted flamboyant. And it makes me laugh when he gets going too.

Sorry, Maybe I'm a mean spirited person. But I think if they go on BB they go in knowing that they're going to be torn asunder in several unfair directions.

Of course he says things that are out of line. Or over the line. It's BB!

And as the Matthole says "This will make great TV."

If Josh is going to ATTEMPT to be soooooooooooo entertaining could he at least not sound like a child? His comebacks and insults sound like something an 8th grader would say and then he repeats them nonstop. Apparently he's unable to be creative. He fills in the already pathetic attempts at insults with name calling. Again, grade school stuff.

Josh would be so much more entertaining rolling around the BBH like a ball of dough with his head shoved up his ass. And he just might enjoy that.

He thinks he's another Evel Dick!!! He should not be allowed to walk on the same grounds as Dick did.

Matt is more like ED than Josh will ever be. Most of ED's horrid behavior was game play last year, as is Matt's. Josh, on the other hand, is genuinely being mean NOT for game but because he has a temper problem and likes to throw hissy fits.

i dont see ed in either one

ed horrid as he was got results due to his behavior

neither are really getting what they want

matt reminds me more of bb 6 james that he can always win veto to save himself and no one trust him

josh reminds me of a wannabee ........

Josh cracks me up. He is disgusting but I cannot help but laugh at him when he walks thru a room and makes a comment like little girls do in Junior High. Then when he was dancing in front of the mirror I almost lost it. He really is a queen! (and a terrible dancer!) I don't think the gay community is probably very impressed with his representation of them - JMO

If Josh is going to ATTEMPT to be soooooooooooo entertaining could he at least not sound like a child? His comebacks and insults sound like something an 8th grader would say and then he repeats them nonstop. Apparently he's unable to be creative. He fills in the already pathetic attempts at insults with name calling. Again, grade school stuff.

Josh would be so much more entertaining rolling around the BBH like a ball of dough with his head shoved up his ass. And he just might enjoy that.

100% Agreed. My 14 year old doesn't even act that way and teenagers are awful! I can't stand Joshuah. After the comments about Amanda and her father I was horrified. Speaking from having dealt with this experience myself, I can only say that he is a very sick man (if that's what you wanna call him) and is OBVIOUSLY the same way outside the BBH. It's one thing to call someone names but it's a completely different thing to take a tragedy such as this and use it to hurt someone so emotionally. I didn't care a whole lot for Amanda in the first place but that was totally uncalled for .(as well as Chelsia saying the "noose" comment also.) He berates everyone in the house but only the women to their faces. He's very egotistical, moreso than Matty even!

IMO Alex will come back and Ryan, Matty, Adam & Alex will rule the house, carrying Natalie & Sheila as pawns/votes.

In the beginning I was totally FOR James/Chelsia and Joshuah/Sharon. Not anymore. I say "Get that jerk off the show ASAP." :censored:

I think even he knows he was totally out of line with the comment about Amanda's dad. He was probably one of those ppl who found it hard to fit in growing up, and like a child, went with the moment to fit in with the other kids on the play ground..he just took it wayyyyyy too far. Still, it doesn't excuse it. I agree, it was disgusting.

They all, at one point or another, have said or done something that was totally offensive to someone. Because of your experience, you may not forgive them and hate them that much more, whereas another person would be able to look past it. Callarayne, you had a horrible experience and if I were you, I would probably hate Josh too. You have every right to hate him. Don't let others try and persuade you otherwise. Me, I tend to feel bad for Natalie while others call her a slut. I don't care how much ppl hate on her, I'll still stand by her.

Hopefully no one gets offended when we still laugh/like a HG when they've done something gross.

I'm glad Josh wasn't nominated and I still hope he wins. he's one of the more entertaining HGs, IMO and seems to be actually playing the game.

I'm still not sure why Sharron told him it wouldn't be a good idea for him to nom Nat & Matt if he gets HOH.

I think even he knows he was totally out of line with the comment about Amanda's dad. He was probably one of those ppl who found it hard to fit in growing up, and like a child, went with the moment to fit in with the other kids on the play ground..he just took it wayyyyyy too far. Still, it doesn't excuse it. I agree, it was disgusting.

They all, at one point or another, have said or done something that was totally offensive to someone. Because of your experience, you may not forgive them and hate them that much more, whereas another person would be able to look past it. Callarayne, you had a horrible experience and if I were you, I would probably hate Josh too. You have every right to hate him. Don't let others try and persuade you otherwise. Me, I tend to feel bad for Natalie while others call her a slut. I don't care how much ppl hate on her, I'll still stand by her.

Hopefully no one gets offended when we still laugh/like a HG when they've done something gross.

I would have agreed with you had Joshuah only made that comment once but I personally heard it on three different occasions. I don't hate people though. Hatred breeds and it's not in my nature now to do so. I defintely can't stand to look at him though and love to hear people think the same way. I'm a potty mouth but read the rules before I registered so trust me when I say that I want to say a LOT more than what I have. LOL Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about anything and I won't be offended if someone likes Joshuah. I'm sure he has fans out there, for whatever reason. As far as Natalie goes, she's my favorite. I love her to death! And just because someone dresses like that doesnt make them a slut =/ I think she's beautiful, funny, crazy, stupid, hilarious, smart and goofy and I like how she dresses! The other girls are just jealous! Ha! She's not going to, but I would realy like to see her win the whole damn thing!! *P.S. You HG's who keep making fun of her, "She's 28 and a bikini barista?!? WTF has she done with her life?" She's done a lot! She has a job, her own place, supports herself, is very liked and has crawled out of the muck that was her childhood. Hell, if I had her body I'd be a bikini barista too!! YOU GO GIRL!

Too funny! Josh is in the kitchen right now, on a cleaning frenzy, and he is refusing to eat slop... he is only eating BBQ sauce, drinking coffee and iced tea. Does anyone know if he is even drinking protein shakes? He just said to himself "I am truning into a raging B****!".

That soon Wicked?? That floppy sh#*t on his sides makes me want to puke.

Archived