CeCiMom

very punkish

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he is ideal sterotypical guy gay

the sterotypical drama gay guys do

btw i never said majority

Well if you're going to go off on women like a bitch you better be prepared to be treated like a bitch. Josh will wind up dusted in a back alley if he tries that out of the BBH.

they probably say it was a hate crime :lol:

I couldn't agree with you more WO. Many of the things folks have done in this house would get them in a lot of trouble out 'on the streets' or 'in the real world'. I have responded to 911 calls where lesser things have cause someone to be beaten down or killed.

Joshua thinks he is "worse than Evel Dick" :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

What's he smoking? ED wasn't a p***y who JUST picked on women...........he never cowered to the guys.............keep dreaming, Josh :smilielol:

Josh is a disgrace to homosexuals, bisexuals, heterosexuals, crackheads, doepeheads ect. He has a blatent disrespect for women. This afternoon, going off on Nat was no different then him going off on any of the girls. First the drama had nothing to do with him he put his self in the middle. Second, Matt confronted him and he had nothing to say to his face. What a man!

To me, ED was a equal opportunity asshole. He did it to both sexes. Josh is a pussy because so far he only goes after the females. And speaking of Pussies, I think Matt's one because he should of filled a jar with water or any liquid and thrown it on Josh and James for what they did to Nat instead of telling her to do it if he really had her back.

He's a scared little sissyboy. He told James if Matt hits him there's nothing he can do about it. Clearly he won't hit back. Well, mostly because he will be in a coma. Please hit him Matt.

He keeps talking about how Ryan "would have had all the house behind him"...........he STILL doesn't get that there were only 3 people actually WITH him...........and James knows HE screwed up by going along with Josh's "plan" and taking it to Ryan in the first place...........WAKE UP!..........the house was "divided" against you, long before now.

Josh needs to get over himself. He got outplayed! Get over it already Josh! Suck it up and take it like a man!

What amazes me about the "Pink Headed Freak-Skank-I Wish I Had A Vagina Alliance" is that they went after Nat!? I mean really does this show how big and bad they really are? They picked on the EASIEST target of the house. And for what? Nothing! Ryan put that pink headed freak up, not Nat, it was his decision and he could have done whatever he wanted. And if Chels was so sure about her standing in the house why didn't she pull a "Marcellas" and leave her skank self on the block. What does this show? Josh is attempting to be the nastiest foul mouthed creep of big brother, or we could just chalk this up to vagina envy. Real proud of you guys you can beat up on a girl, the weakest one in the house at that! Wow that really requires skill.

Archived