Joshua

CeCiMom

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet if Josh goes on the block, he defiantly won't be going "off" on one of the guys. He acts all tough but it's only to the women. He's funny in some ways but he's also a little bitch. If your going to act like a billy badass...do it to everyone....not just the girls.

Some gay guys figure since they don't date females it gives them a fast pass to being nasty to them. If he wanted to play bitch with me he'd find out I'd knock his doughboy block off faster than any man could.

I can kind of see why people think JOsh would just verbally attack women, but look at the guys in the house. None of them has started crap with Josh. If it weren't for the girls, this sausage party would be completely boring.

I am very surprised Josh was dumb enough to try and get Natalie in on a plan to backdoor Matt. That dumba$$ girl went and ran her mouth to Matt first chance she got. I was really hoping the plan to backdoor Matt would work!

I was surprised too.

When Nat was spouting off to them that Matty would never make out with another girl in the house (Sharon sitting right there) or fall for the tactic of having a chick "whore out" to him. I knew then her bitchfest would be short lived. Nat was in complete denial that he would ever fall for something like that because if he was interested in such things "he would have done it with me."

Right then it was obvious that Nat was A) in denial and going to run back to Matt as soon as he was nice to her and B ) if they (Sharon, Sheila, Josh) didn't take full advantage of Natalie's attention and hatred of Matt immediately (because it would be short lived) and tell the poor girl all the things he's been doing in the house and what he's been saying about her behind her back... then they would never turn her against him completely.

I think there is no way that Natalie will turn on her Mattie. She is obsessed. She may complain about him but she thinks he is her soulmate. I really think she has a mental illness.

Josh will do most everyone's dirty work. Then get booted. Then we'll be stuck with the two most boring idiots in the house (think Erika & Boogie) Sharon and Ryan. *spews*

I think there is no way that Natalie will turn on her Mattie. She is obsessed. She may complain about him but she thinks he is her soulmate. I really think she has a mental illness.

I think so too Marty. She is seriously screwed mentally!

Right Marty. Blame ME! I get caught ONE TIME eating a humans brains and viola'! It's me every **** time! pffftttttt

Oh, you said spell... uh, no. A bigger trick would be GIVING her brains.

i honestly think ryan is afraid of josh

i thought for sure outspoken female bully josh would be up as an original nom

I hope Ryan puts Josh up instead of James, Josh will be the biggest bully and flamin rave around the house if James is evicted. If it's Bye Bye Josh, the others Sharon, James and Chelsia will have to start thinking for themsevles. If "carma" is still in the house, one of the three that is left will get HOH, and then Matt, Natalie and/or Ryan will be on the block next week, pov will be won by one of them and used. Just like last year when Jessica won HOH and Dick and Danielle were nominated when Dustin was evicted. "Carma" :cartoon_tinkerbell: is a bitch, and she's fun to watch. Just thunkin people.

me too

I think that Joshuah is the biggest ego in this house. As soon as he got HOH he decided to become the biggest jerk I think I have ever seen. I dislike that kind of gameplay and I don't think any of the HG's have the same gameplay as the people in BB8 had. Especially Evil Dick and Danielle. I really liked the way they played the game. I am very glad though that Allison is out of the house.

Archived