• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he was upset at split

no longer they have a strong hold on power

i love bb now split these losers up

he a lock to be up this week him and sharon

no one voted to keep him thou lol

I think he's going to have a really hard time now that they're single. He has not made a lot of strong alliances (although James and Chelsia are "with" them, I don't think they're truly committed to anything). He will be an easy target this week.

Sharon I think less so. She is less visible that Joshuah. Although she's been more vocal lately, she still is much lower on the radar than him.

Didn't they vote to keep Ryan in the game. What are you talking about?

you are talking about second vote i was refering bto first one

calm down i mistook post

This is almost like starting over. Ryan almost needs to play it like it's week 1 and he's first HOH. Get a feel for what the majority house wants and put those two up. Regardless of who it is and then one of them goes and he only has 1 person after him, instead of a whole group of alliance or group like the girls.

i say he do what best for him

doing what house wants is never good

that was jen big mistake last season

house wanted joe as pov replacement she didnt

but she did what house wanted

the rest is history :lol:

Later in the game I would totally agree... but at this point... it might be his best move. But, of course it's just off the top of my head not thought through thoroughly.

I hope Matt goes though... I guess that's what I'm thinking. :lol:

I'm not sure how to feel about this guy. I think he's funny in some ways but the way he explodes on only the women is very deranged and scary.

I think Ryan has Matt in his sights. He sees how he's playing the game and it would be smart of Ryan to get rid of the stronger players first. Josh isn't strong..he's just loud. I would rather have Josh in the house than Matt, any day.

For some reason, every gay on these reality shows always seems to think they're running the show and it's their game when most of the time they're being completely delusional. What is it about the openly gay community and massive egos?

Josh is the player I dislike most. When I see and hear him talking, whinning or obsessing about Allison on BBAD I can't hit my mute button fast enough. Hopefully he's nominated and voted out next Wednesday.

josh was cool at first and i was all about him... but he is taking this gay thing way too far imo... and i am gay and i wouldn't of been pissed for the allison/sheila fib... please... it's a damn game please.. he needs to take a beauty break and chill out... he is seriously about to be see the destiny of dustin from last year..... evicted asap

the way he explodes on only the women is very deranged and scary.

I totally agree that there is something off about him. Yes, he's overly dramatic about everything emotional but still he is so much like Dustin. It's like a bad mimic of a woman with PMS. Looking beyond his gayness, I don't think he is a very nice person.

Was there a loud {{POP}} when the puppet master removed his hand from Miss I Can't Think For Myself Sharon's ass?

He knows he's screwed. The look on hs face told it all.

Archived