Sharon

CeCiMom

the group play shield her

now she must put her wannabee player skills to the test

her and josh look crushed

Funny though how they (Matt & Sharon) are both going to play each other - he thinks he's just using her & really she knows he's using her & using it to her advantage

No more locking arms and strolling to the backyard. Dreams of window shopping together post BB have also been shattered. Well Josh, just remember that chocolate is a girls best friend and you'll forget all about Sharon if you can get your hands on a nice tub of Ben and Jerry's. Oh, the sadness of break-ups.

I really like her....but watching her make out with matt was disgusting! I was like "NOOOooooo" the first time they kissed. LOL. Now that they are all split up, hopefully she won't feel like she needs to "play" matt.

Sharon and her silky security blanket...she's ALWAYS rubbing it. It's very odd!

What is the deal with that security blanket? She didn't have it when they first came in the house. So did she get it when they were HOH? And if she did, Doesn't BB take away their special treats from home after the HOH week is up?

I've never seen anyone else with a security object in the house before.....But I'm sure someone will check me if I'm wrong. ;)

It is odd, Unnerving even. I think she should donate it to Natalie. I've never seen a chicca in more dire need of a security object.

Crusty, she got that blue thing when she was HOH... and even she doesnt know what it is! lmao a few nights back when Matt was up in HOH with her, he asked her if it was an old pillow case and she told him that she really didnt know what it was, that she has had it since she was a little kid and just always had it. :blink: ya think she would have asked her momma by now what it originally was right?

kinda weird how she drapes it around her neck... and plays with it. :drool:

yes, I think it is really just WRONG, that blue thing, my kids all had some little thing they carried around, but none of them and I have 4 ever held onto anything past 4 yrs old, I think Sharon is sort of smart, but she is also insecure and the break ups shook her up, and I think she believes deep down if she loses Josh, she can turn to Matt and believe me he is only out for him, and pretty stupid about it too,lol, yuk, get rid of that blue thingy,lol

She was talking about her blue thing last night on feeds with Josh....saying her mother dug it up and that she hadn't seen it years...she got it when she was hoh. Now it's just like a reminder/piece of home that she can keep with her to think about them...:confused:

I think she's lying. ;)

Marty got it right...:baby:

She is as bad as Natalie when it comes to doing everything for "partner". Last night she was plucking hairs off his back and picking at his pimple. I got sick to my stomach.......... She is not all there.

She really bugs the you know what outta me.

Something about her face...sorry..i know that sounds insane...but it IS something about her face...lol

it is kinda like something happend to her when she got older. She magically got ugly she was cute in her pic with jacob in the H0H room.

I know Sharon has been laying a little too low and does have the longest most boring stories, but she now has chance to show people in the house that she is a threat...Its go big or go home time.

Lara

Archived