Sexual Harrassment Controversy

karenGa

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Domestic_Goddess

I have to say that I agree totally. I honestly can't beleive those girls are allowing him to talk to them that way.

What he is verablly saying is just awful .

They can't be that bad. I am sure I have been hit on by worst guys at the bar. I haven't seen the live feeds but I have been reading. Howie does sound very annoying and discusting, but I really like Michael. He can say whatever he wants to me.

Guest Shockalot

Honestly, if this was any other real world situation, Howie would have been slapped with several restraining orders a week ago.

Kaysar seems to keep Howie 'slightly restrained' but othewise Howie is simply revolting and borders on 'not funny anymore' behavior.

Hmmm, a guy who can't stop wanking and loves to talk about it in a house full of girls with fake boobs - sounds like a kid in a candy store.

It's only harrassment if it's unwanted. From what I read, these bimbos seem to thrive on it rather than be repulsed by it. Oh where oh where are the HGs of yore that would have let Howie have it!!!! :shock: Can we lobby CBS for a real twist, like a cast substitution for one of the siliclones? :P

Guest Shockalot

In case anyone missed it - Eric was so absolutely infuriated with [Michael]being a Sexual Harrasser that he not only called an impromptu house meeting asking if he should be requested to be removed - but he also had a meeting with BigBrother looking for assurance the others will be protected from him.

Eric even suggested he was gonna walk out of the house.

[sorry guys.. gotta take a break from typing for a bit :o ]

Guest Shockalot

Sorry guys.. I just realised it was Michael who Eric thinks is the Sexual Harrasser.. . James is the one Eric thinks is 'Dangerous!' and he must be careful around.

Oh man... sorry but Eric just goes off on intense tangents which include just about every combination of 'conspiracy' and threat at a time - I can barely keep up with him when he goes off. LOL!

Yea Howie is definitely worse than Micheal....who the hell sniffs girls panties... and to top it off in front of people? A PERVERT! He is always trying to kiss Beau and he always talks about the girls boobys and a whole bunch of other crap. They make me so sick in that house how they think Micheal is so bad when Howie is the worse.

He tried to kiss Beau last night. Other people were with them tho. Oh and he was sniffing purple panties last night and when Janelle cam in they asked her if the panties were hers and she said "Gross Howie those are my period panties" and he didnt even care.

who the hell sniffs girls panties... and to top it off in front of people? A PERVERT!

Personally I like to wear them on my head and run around the house nekkid!!

:lol:

I was thinking a few hours earlier to start a poll/thread with the title, "who is the fake houseguest". I've seen Howie and he looks fake in alot of ways. I am wondering if one of the secrets is that one of the houseguests is being paid to look like a jackass. No offence to Scott from BB5, but Howie is definately taking Scott's role and extending it a few yards.

Guest Shockalot

Im with you on that Squirrel.. Howie has (against all odds) been able to out-Scott Scott!

I would swear Howie is really an actor doing an over-the-top Scott Long impression lol!

So far nobody has been able to figure out who this Weatherman (meteorology Student) really is?

The internet finds very little.

Even the name "Howie Gordon' sounds made-up and he appears to have had 'actor' type plastic surgery.

I dunno..I think Eric is rubbing off on me now lol!

Guest sweetpea13

Ok, I dont have live feeds so I am reading the updates all day. What I would like to know from all of you with the feeds if Michael is really as bad as they are making him out to be or is it just Eric being crazy. Anyone notice on the first show on tv when he was in the diary room his eyes were looking all over the place like he was freaking out a little? :roll: Just wondering cause I liked Michael from the first show, but couldnt stand Howie. And it sounds to me like Howie is the one who is being a perv. Maybe Jenny is just worried and trying to make Michael look bad cause she is attracted to him and dont want her boyfriend thinking that. :?: :wink:

What is all of your opinions on the subject?

Eric crazy?

Howie the true Perv?

Michael a perv?

Jenny just trying to cover her butt?

:wink:

Guest Shockalot

First> Eric IS CRAZY!

Eric is about a step away from claiming the CIA bombed the WTC and that James was on the 'Grassy knoll' when Kennedy got shot LOL!

To be honest I think Michael is a little bit .. uncool. I notice he often likes to act wierd around the women (unpredictable) and then invades their space.. like touching their face or body suddenly.

I find it a little uncomfortable but having said that - Eric was going WAY overboard and taking it to a much higher level than called for (yet?)

Howie aka Mr.Charming is beyond a 'Perv'. Theres not enough bandwidth to repeat every 'Howieism' involving what he would do to Janelle, Jennifer and pretty much every other female.

Usually it involves him 'Jerking it' putting his tongue somewhere or double penetration. The list goes on and on and on.. Howie is probably the most disgusting pervert in BB History.

So far I would say Jennifer is pretty much being honest about everything although I personally think she is more turned off by Michael but she is trying to be 'nice' about it.

Oh man.. Eric is .. he is wound up tighter than a drum and he is just about driving himself paranoid lol.. its fascinating to watch!

I agree 100% with shockalot. Couldn't have said it better. Thanks Shock!

I was going to ask the same thing. I liked Michael right away too and then I seen all these pictures and captions about Michael crossing the line. I would rather have someone touch my face then hear all the stuff you just said that Howie says. What exactly happened? I didn't read anything about what happened just the pictures of Jen being upset and Maggie and Eric talking about it.

just a way to get rid of a strong player. from what i seen with jenny she is a tease and got upset when her buff got acted on.